Pain relief

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gazwad, Mar 7, 2008.

  1. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    Help
    I pulled a muscle in my neck whilst posting to another group.

    I'm almost about to collapse.

    WTF

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Mar 7, 2008

  2. Gazwad

    Dr. Bill Guest

    "Gazwad" <> schreef in bericht
    > Help
    > I pulled a muscle in my neck whilst posting to another group.
    >
    > I'm almost about to collapse.
    >
    > WTF

    2 - 6 oz Whalers Original Dark Rum
    4 oz pineapple juice
    1 oz cream of coconut
    1 oz orange juice
    --
    PLEASE VISIT OUR HALL OF LINUX IDIOTS:
    http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

    Dr. Bill, Mar 7, 2008

  3. Gazwad

    relic Guest

    Dr. Bill wrote:
    > "Gazwad" <> schreef in bericht
    >> Help
    >> I pulled a muscle in my neck whilst posting to another group.
    >>
    >> I'm almost about to collapse.
    >>
    >> WTF

    > 2 - 6 oz Whalers Original Dark Rum
    > 4 oz pineapple juice
    > 1 oz cream of coconut
    > 1 oz orange juice

    Gaz, pay attention. The man's a doctor.

    relic, Mar 7, 2008
  4. Gazwad

    Dr. Bill Guest

    "relic" <> schreef in bericht
    > Dr. Bill wrote:
    >> "Gazwad" <> schreef in bericht
    >>> Help
    >>> I pulled a muscle in my neck whilst posting to another group.
    >>>
    >>> I'm almost about to collapse.
    >>>
    >>> WTF

    >> 2 - 6 oz Whalers Original Dark Rum
    >> 4 oz pineapple juice
    >> 1 oz cream of coconut
    >> 1 oz orange juice

    > Gaz, pay attention. The man's a doctor.

    Not to be mistaken with this eco-tard as on youtube!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=263n05mu5YE

    Dr. Bill, Mar 7, 2008
  5. Gazwad

    relic Guest

    Dr. Bill wrote:
    > "relic" <> schreef in bericht
    >> Dr. Bill wrote:
    >>> "Gazwad" <> schreef in bericht

    >>> 2 - 6 oz Whalers Original Dark Rum
    >>> 4 oz pineapple juice
    >>> 1 oz cream of coconut
    >>> 1 oz orange juice

    >> Gaz, pay attention. The man's a doctor.

    > Not to be mistaken with this eco-tard as on youtube!
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=263n05mu5YE

    Quack. He probably doesn't know the first thing about being a love therapist
    like you.

    relic, Mar 7, 2008
  6. Gazwad

    sbb78247 Guest

    Gazwad wrote:
    > Help
    > I pulled a muscle in my neck whilst posting to another group.
    >
    > I'm almost about to collapse.
    >
    > WTF

    get one of those rental wives - have her massage it out - then when you feel
    better................

    --
    sbb78247

    resident redneck alt.os.windows-xp

    you aint frum 'round here are ya boy!

    sbb78247, Mar 7, 2008
  7. Gazwad

    Clogwog Guest

    "relic" <> schreef in bericht
    > Dr. Bill wrote:
    >> "relic" <> schreef in bericht

    >>> Gaz, pay attention. The man's a doctor.

    >> Not to be mistaken with this eco-tard as on youtube!
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=263n05mu5YE

    > Quack. He probably doesn't know the first thing about being a love
    > therapist like you.

    The
    Marti_ml2mst_HighPlainsThumper_Rafael_GeorgeHostler_Liar_Retard_Nymshifter_NetKKKop_Netnanny
    accused me of being a love rapist!
    <sigh>
    Whoever gave them that idea!
    --
    comp.os.linux.advocacy, COLA, (it's close with COLON) widely known as "The
    rectum of usenet".

    Clogwog, Mar 7, 2008
  8. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    sbb78247 <>, the tubby-hobo and slutty cream-puff
    who likes disgraceful great white knuckler riding with chihuahuas, and
    whose partner is a fly-girl with an afflicted wookie hole, wrote in
    <>:
    > Gazwad wrote:
    >> Help
    >> I pulled a muscle in my neck whilst posting to another group.
    >>
    >> I'm almost about to collapse.
    >>
    >> WTF

    > get one of those rental wives - have her massage it out - then when you
    > feel better................

    I often get a crick in the neck, about a tongues width from my ball sack.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Mar 7, 2008
  9. Gazwad

    sbb78247 Guest

    Gazwad wrote:
    > sbb78247 <>, the tubby-hobo and slutty cream-puff
    > who likes disgraceful great white knuckler riding with chihuahuas, and
    > whose partner is a fly-girl with an afflicted wookie hole, wrote in
    > <>:
    >> Gazwad wrote:
    >>> Help
    >>> I pulled a muscle in my neck whilst posting to another group.
    >>>
    >>> I'm almost about to collapse.
    >>>
    >>> WTF

    >> get one of those rental wives - have her massage it out - then when
    >> you feel better................

    > I often get a crick in the neck, about a tongues width from my ball
    > sack.

    well there ya go, problem solved by the rental

    sbb78247, Mar 7, 2008
  10. Gazwad

    Gazwad Guest

    sbb78247 <>, the crippled-scumbag and fat shehe who
    likes abhorrent pocket pinball with bats, and whose partner is a slag
    with a sour creamery, wrote in
    <>:
    > Gazwad wrote:
    >> sbb78247 <>, the tubby-hobo and slutty cream-puff
    >> who likes disgraceful great white knuckler riding with chihuahuas, and
    >> whose partner is a fly-girl with an afflicted wookie hole, wrote in
    >> <>:

    >>> get one of those rental wives - have her massage it out - then when
    >>> you feel better................

    >> I often get a crick in the neck, about a tongues width from my ball
    >> sack.

    > well there ya go, problem solved by the rental

    I'd need two, they have narrow tongues, I'm told.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Mar 7, 2008
  11. Gazwad

    olfart Guest

    >>> I often get a crick in the neck, about a tongues width from my ball
    >>> sack.

    >> well there ya go, problem solved by the rental
    >>

    > I'd need two, they have narrow tongues, I'm told.
    >

    > --

    that's not a narrow tongue....it's a swithchblade
    aaarrrrgggghhh

    olfart, Mar 7, 2008
  12. Gazwad

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:19:54 +0100, "Gazwad"
    <> wrote:

    >Help
    >I pulled a muscle in my neck whilst posting to another group.
    >
    >I'm almost about to collapse.

    ROFL!

    Nomen Nescio, Mar 9, 2008