    DC Guest

    Will Pagis Pro Millennium work with windows xp?
    Thanks

    DC, Jul 1, 2003

  2. DC

    ooyah Guest

    ooyah, Jul 2, 2003

  3. DC

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... ooyah said:

    > "DC" <> wrote in message
    >> Will Pagis Pro Millennium work with windows xp?
    >> Thanks

    > hello
    >
    > this should tell you :-
    >
    > http://www.scansoft.com/pagis/sysreqs.asp
    >
    > regards

    No it doesn't, I looked at quite a few links in google when the question was
    originally posted, and none mentioned XP.
    As I'm not familiar with this particular piece of software, I can't say that if
    it works with NT & W2K then it will *probably* work on XP too, so I stayed
    silent.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 2, 2003
  4. DC

    ooyah Guest

    "Brian H¹©" <> wrote in message
    > Errrrr...erm... ooyah said:
    >
    > > "DC" <> wrote in message
    > >> Will Pagis Pro Millennium work with windows xp?
    > >> Thanks

    > > hello
    > >
    > > this should tell you :-
    > >
    > > http://www.scansoft.com/pagis/sysreqs.asp
    > >
    > > regards

    > No it doesn't, I looked at quite a few links in google when the question

    was
    > originally posted, and none mentioned XP.
    > As I'm not familiar with this particular piece of software, I can't say

    that if
    > it works with NT & W2K then it will *probably* work on XP too, so I stayed
    > silent.
    >
    > --
    > www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    > freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    hello

    yep i see what you're saying - scansoft will be able to provide the answer
    to the question in some form or another though

    regards

    ooyah, Jul 2, 2003