Page won't load - "Error Occured While Processing Request"

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian, Sep 8, 2005.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Whenever I try to go to www.neteller.com this error message is displayed:

    Error Occured While Processing Request
    Invalid list index 1.

    In function ListGetAt(list, index [, delimiters]), the value of index, 1, is
    not a valid as the first argument (this list has 0 elements). Valid
    indexes are in the range 1 through the number of elements in the list.

    Please try the following:

    a.. Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the
    source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging >
    Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
    a.. Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the
    correct syntax.
    a.. Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

    Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET
    CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
    Remote Address xx.xx.xx.xxx
    Referrer
    Date/Time 08-Sep-05 02:38 PM

    This is the only website that I have had a problem with. I use Internet
    Explorer 6.0.

    Does anyone know what the problem could be?

    Thank you.

    Brian
    Brian, Sep 8, 2005

  2. Brian wrote:
    > Whenever I try to go to www.neteller.com this error message is displayed:
    >
    > Error Occured While Processing Request
    > Invalid list index 1.

    <snip>

    > This is the only website that I have had a problem with. I use Internet
    > Explorer 6.0.
    >
    > Does anyone know what the problem could be?

    OE.

    Okay here with Firefox and Opera.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 8, 2005

  3. Brian wrote:

    > Whenever I try to go to www.neteller.com this error message is displayed:
    >
    > Error Occured While Processing Request
    > Invalid list index 1.

    <snip>

    This is the only website that I have had a problem with. I use Internet
    > Explorer 6.0.
    >
    > Does anyone know what the problem could be?

    Correction to first reply: I meant "IE", not "OE".

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 8, 2005
  4. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Brian wrote:
    >> Whenever I try to go to www.neteller.com this error message is displayed:
    >>
    >> Error Occured While Processing Request
    >> Invalid list index 1.

    ><snip>
    >
    >> This is the only website that I have had a problem with. I use Internet
    >> Explorer 6.0.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know what the problem could be?

    > OE.

    I meant "IE".

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 8, 2005
  5. Brian

    Unk Guest

    On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 14:44:18 -0400, "Brian" <> wrote:

    >Whenever I try to go to www.neteller.com this error message is displayed:
    >
    >Error Occured While Processing Request
    >Invalid list index 1.
    >
    >In function ListGetAt(list, index [, delimiters]), the value of index, 1, is
    >not a valid as the first argument (this list has 0 elements).&nbsp;Valid
    >indexes are in the range 1 through the number of elements in the list.
    >
    >Please try the following:
    >
    >a.. Enable Robust Exception Information to provide greater detail about the
    >source of errors. In the Administrator, click Debugging & Logging >
    >Debugging Settings, and select the Robust Exception Information option.
    >a.. Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the
    >correct syntax.
    >a.. Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.
    >
    > Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET
    >CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
    > Remote Address xx.xx.xx.xxx
    > Referrer
    > Date/Time 08-Sep-05 02:38 PM
    >

    >This is the only website that I have had a problem with. I use Internet
    >Explorer 6.0.
    >
    >Does anyone know what the problem could be?
    >
    >Thank you.
    >
    >Brian

    IE at that site worked fine here. Try this: Close IE.
    Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options. Click The "Advanced" tab, Scroll down
    to "Browsing", check the box, "Disable Script Debugging", and uncheck the box, "Display a
    notification about every script error", click "Apply", "OK" and try the site again.
    Unk, Sep 8, 2005