    keys have stopped functioning in Mozilla 1.7.10 when trying to navigate web
    pages?

    Thanks.

    DVL, Aug 5, 2005

  2. DVL

    Roland Guest

    On 5-8-2005 2:37, DVL wrote:
    > Anyone else experiencing a bug where the page up, page down, home, and end
    > keys have stopped functioning in Mozilla 1.7.10 when trying to navigate web
    > pages?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Didn't note this (mainly 'cause I normally don't use these keys to
    navigate through a webpage). Though I could not copy text from a webpage
    (Ctrl-C or right-click context menu).

    The 1.7.10 however did have 2 major bugs, one related to cursor keys.
    <http://www.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla1.7.11/changelog.html>

    They are fixed in 1.7.11 and probalby it's best to upgrade to this
    version: <http://www.mozilla.org/releases/#1.7.11> (it also cured the
    problem of copying text from a webpage).
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter
    ` ___ ___
    `/__/ w_/ /__/
    / \ /_/ / \

    Roland, Aug 5, 2005

  3. DVL

    snusken Guest

    DVL wrote:
    > Anyone else experiencing a bug where the page up, page down, home, and end
    > keys have stopped functioning in Mozilla 1.7.10 ..

    Yes, I have experienced the same problem and have switched to version
    1.7.8 for the same reason,

    --
    fjern ii i email adressen

    mvh eric