    that enables you to create a full screen view is grayed out.

    --
    fm
    fm, Jul 12, 2003

  2. fm

    Shep© Guest

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 18:23:06 GMT, In this world we created "fm"
    <> wrote :

    >XP Home Edition
    >
    >After a recent crash I found that when I open up my restore window it is not
    >large enough to view the whole page without scrolling. Also, the writing is
    >in Bold type which may be the problem as I don't think it used to be. Is
    >there anyway I can restore the type style to normal or increase the page
    >size? For some reason or other MS didn't see fit to include the standard
    >resizing tools for this page.
    >
    >The same applies to Acrobat Reader. I want to read some cell phone
    >instructions I have found on the web but they open up in Adobe Acrobat
    >Reader 3.01 which only open up to about half the screen size. If I magnify
    >the print I have to scroll the width of the page to read it. The little
    >"square/double square" that normally appears in the upper right hand corner
    >that enables you to create a full screen view is grayed out.

    Do you have a,"Restore"point you can use?
    See windows Help

    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,
    Shep©, Jul 12, 2003

  3. fm

    fm Guest

    "Shep©" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 18:23:06 GMT, In this world we created "fm"
    > <> wrote :
    >
    > >XP Home Edition
    > >
    > >After a recent crash I found that when I open up my restore window it is

    not
    > >large enough to view the whole page without scrolling. Also, the writing

    is
    > >in Bold type which may be the problem as I don't think it used to be. Is
    > >there anyway I can restore the type style to normal or increase the page
    > >size? For some reason or other MS didn't see fit to include the standard
    > >resizing tools for this page.
    > >
    > >The same applies to Acrobat Reader. I want to read some cell phone
    > >instructions I have found on the web but they open up in Adobe Acrobat
    > >Reader 3.01 which only open up to about half the screen size. If I

    magnify
    > >the print I have to scroll the width of the page to read it. The little
    > >"square/double square" that normally appears in the upper right hand

    corner
    > >that enables you to create a full screen view is grayed out.

    > Do you have a,"Restore"point you can use?
    > See windows Help
    >
    > HTH :)
    >

    > --
    > Free Windows/PC help,
    > Free songs download,
    > http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/17/sheppard.html

    Yes --- I already used the restore point to no avail. The problem started
    after I downloaded and tried to install two of the latest MS Security
    updates. They caused my pc to freeze up on reboot. I had to restore to a
    point 2 days previous. That was when I noticed the change in window size
    and/or type size.

    fm
    fm, Jul 13, 2003
  4. fm

    Shep© Guest

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:29:35 GMT, In this world we created "fm"
    <> wrote :

    >"Shep©" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 18:23:06 GMT, In this world we created "fm"
    >> <> wrote :
    >>
    >> >XP Home Edition
    >> >
    >> >After a recent crash I found that when I open up my restore window it is

    >not
    >> >large enough to view the whole page without scrolling. Also, the writing

    >is
    >> >in Bold type which may be the problem as I don't think it used to be. Is
    >> >there anyway I can restore the type style to normal or increase the page
    >> >size? For some reason or other MS didn't see fit to include the standard
    >> >resizing tools for this page.
    >> >
    >> >The same applies to Acrobat Reader. I want to read some cell phone
    >> >instructions I have found on the web but they open up in Adobe Acrobat
    >> >Reader 3.01 which only open up to about half the screen size. If I

    >magnify
    >> >the print I have to scroll the width of the page to read it. The little
    >> >"square/double square" that normally appears in the upper right hand

    >corner
    >> >that enables you to create a full screen view is grayed out.

    >> Do you have a,"Restore"point you can use?
    >> See windows Help
    >>
    >> HTH :)
    >>

    >Yes --- I already used the restore point to no avail. The problem started
    >after I downloaded and tried to install two of the latest MS Security
    >updates. They caused my pc to freeze up on reboot. I had to restore to a
    >point 2 days previous. That was when I noticed the change in window size
    >and/or type size.
    >
    >fm

    Try the system file checker,
    http://windows.about.com/library/tips/bltip165.htm