    using 1.0PR). With IE everything is fine. Has someone an idea what´s
    going wrong?

    Dimitri
    Dimitri, Sep 22, 2004

  2. *** Dimitri escribió/wrote (Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:31:20 +0200):
    > At the website www.yorinfm.nl I cannot click on the buttons on the left
    > side of the page (the buttons with "Jensen in de middag", "Stenders
    > vroeg op", "Jocks" etc.) This problem only occurs with Firefox (I am
    > using 1.0PR). With IE everything is fine. Has someone an idea what´s
    > going wrong?

    This page has a weird design. It has several empty <span> items. One of
    them (pos0) covers the menu. In Mozilla / Firefox you can't click on the
    links because there's this invisible layer above them, like a lid. I just
    don't understand why it does work under Internet Explorer.

    --
    -+ Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
    +- http://www.demogracia.com (la web de humor barnizada para la intemperie)
    Alvaro G. Vicario, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Dimitri

    Dimitri Guest

    Alvaro G. Vicario wrote:
    > *** Dimitri escribió/wrote (Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:31:20 +0200):
    >
    >>At the website www.yorinfm.nl I cannot click on the buttons on the left
    >>side of the page (the buttons with "Jensen in de middag", "Stenders
    >>vroeg op", "Jocks" etc.) This problem only occurs with Firefox (I am
    >>using 1.0PR). With IE everything is fine. Has someone an idea what´s
    >>going wrong?

    > This page has a weird design. It has several empty <span> items. One of
    > them (pos0) covers the menu. In Mozilla / Firefox you can't click on the
    > links because there's this invisible layer above them, like a lid. I just
    > don't understand why it does work under Internet Explorer.

    OK, thank you. I will sent a mail to this radiostation so they can
    revise their page.

    Dimitri
    Dimitri, Sep 22, 2004
  4. *** Dimitri escribió/wrote (Wed, 22 Sep 2004 20:58:05 +0200):
    > OK, thank you. I will sent a mail to this radiostation so they can
    > revise their page.

    That's fine, a polite request asking them to test the page with other
    browsers is useful to —at least— let them know we exist. Just don't take my
    "analysis" too seriously—I may be wrong, I didn't write the page :)

    --
    -+ Ãlvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
    Alvaro G. Vicario, Sep 22, 2004
  5. Dimitri

    Clark Guest

    You might try changing some of the pop up blocker settings. Somethimes
    these can mess up some menus.

    Clark

    Clark, Sep 23, 2004
  6. (On 9/22/2004 2:28 PM) Alvaro G. Vicario wrote:
    > *** Dimitri escribió/wrote (Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:31:20 +0200):
    >
    >>At the website www.yorinfm.nl I cannot click on the buttons on the left
    >>side of the page (the buttons with "Jensen in de middag", "Stenders
    >>vroeg op", "Jocks" etc.) This problem only occurs with Firefox (I am
    >>using 1.0PR). With IE everything is fine. Has someone an idea what´s
    >>going wrong?

    > This page has a weird design. It has several empty <span> items. One of
    > them (pos0) covers the menu. In Mozilla / Firefox you can't click on the
    > links because there's this invisible layer above them, like a lid. I just
    > don't understand why it does work under Internet Explorer.

    That menu is *definitely* a weird design. Turn off the style sheet once
    with View >> Page Style >> No Style and have a look at the page! :-\

    People try too hard to make menus.

    --
    Brian

    Email Info -
    http://68.1.17.8/p0nykiller/email.htm
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=2Ebr=EFan=2E=22?=, Sep 23, 2004