    somewhere...but i'm not sure.

    Cheers.

    Q.

    Q, Feb 11, 2007

  2. Q

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Q wrote:
    > Is there a Firefox extension that lets you preview web pages by hovering the
    > cursor over links? I think this is possible and i have seen it
    > somewhere...but i'm not sure.

    I don't know if there is an extension to do that. But, I wonder why you
    would. A preview requires downloading the entire page anyway. Just
    open the link a new tab. Save thing only better.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, Feb 11, 2007

  3. Q

    Q Guest

    "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message
    > Q wrote:
    > > Is there a Firefox extension that lets you preview web pages by hovering

    the
    > > cursor over links? I think this is possible and i have seen it
    > > somewhere...but i'm not sure.

    > I don't know if there is an extension to do that. But, I wonder why you
    > would. A preview requires downloading the entire page anyway. Just
    > open the link a new tab. Save thing only better.

    I found cooliris. Its brilliant and does exactly what i want. I don't have
    to click back/forward or open and close new tabs. Just hover and the page
    appears, move the cursor away and its gone. Fab.

    Q.

    Q, Feb 11, 2007
  4. Q

    Tony Raven Guest

    Q wrote on 11/02/2007 23:18 +0100:

    > I found cooliris. Its brilliant and does exactly what i want. I don't have
    > to click back/forward or open and close new tabs. Just hover and the page
    > appears, move the cursor away and its gone. Fab.

    If its just tabs you want to preview, I switched from CoolIris to Tab
    Preview which works better IMO

    --
    Tony

    "...has many omissions and contains much that is apocryphal, or at least
    wildly inaccurate..."
    Douglas Adams; The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

    Tony Raven, Feb 12, 2007
  5. Q

    Q Guest

    "Tony Raven" <> wrote in message
    > Q wrote on 11/02/2007 23:18 +0100:
    > >
    > > I found cooliris. Its brilliant and does exactly what i want. I don't

    have
    > > to click back/forward or open and close new tabs. Just hover and the

    page
    > > appears, move the cursor away and its gone. Fab.
    > >

    > If its just tabs you want to preview, I switched from CoolIris to Tab
    > Preview which works better IMO

    I just had a look at tab preview and it looks handy. But i was looking to
    preview links on say a google search page without having to open all the
    pages separately. Cooliris also grabs images off google thumbnail image
    pages with just a hover. So it suits me down to the ground. Anyway, thanks
    for your comment.

    Q.

    Q, Feb 12, 2007
  6. Q

    Guest

    On Feb 12, 1:59 pm, "Q" <> wrote:
    > "Tony Raven" <> wrote in message

    > > Q wrote on 11/02/2007 23:18 +0100:

    > > > I found cooliris. Its brilliant and does exactly what i want. I don't

    > have
    > > > to click back/forward or open and close new tabs. Just hover and the

    > page
    > > > appears, move the cursor away and its gone. Fab.

    > > If its just tabs you want to preview, I switched from CoolIris to Tab
    > > Preview which works better IMO

    > I just had a look at tab preview and it looks handy. But i was looking to
    > preview links on say a google search page without having to open all the
    > pages separately. Cooliris also grabs images off google thumbnail image
    > pages with just a hover. So it suits me down to the ground. Anyway, thanks
    > for your comment.
    >
    > Q.

    try: http://ackroyd.de/googlepreview/

    , Feb 12, 2007