    I have tried checking all the set-up details and can find nothing wrong.

    The printer prints as expected in Excel and such as Adobe Acrobat.

    Can someone help please?

    Alan, Nov 5, 2004

  2. Alan

    Guest Guest

    Load new drivers from manufacturer website

    installed a new printer -
    >same make, different model (Brother).
    >
    >With the previous printer, Word worked perfectly. Since

    the change Word will
    >only print in portrait and not in Landscape - even

    using older files that
    >printed OK before.
    >For example when I try to print an envelope set for DL,

    I get the correct
    >print but in the middle of an A4 sheet. If I try to

    print in two columns in

    Guest, Nov 17, 2004

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Thanks to those who have responded. The problem has now been solved and had
    been caused by a downloaded template from the MS Word site. This temporarily
    affected the orientation of my correspondence files that had been re-based on
    that template.

    Alan, Nov 17, 2004