  1. S.Flournoy

    S.Flournoy Guest

    Can anyone offer help with fixing page faults. in kernal32?
    S.Flournoy, May 8, 2004

  2. S.Flournoy

    Juan Pérez Guest

    S.Flournoy captured everyone's attention with this:
    > Can anyone offer help with fixing page faults. in kernal32?

    It depends on what os you're running, what you are doing when the error
    occurs and anything else you think may help to find the cause and fix
    it.

    --
    Juan
    Juan Pérez, May 8, 2004

  3. S.Flournoy

    Boomer Guest

    "S.Flournoy" <> did say:

    > Can anyone offer help with fixing page faults. in kernal32?

    Hi

    You must have missed Mikes reply to you last month.

    http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
    8&c2coff=1&safe=off&selm=4081583b.3605312%40localhost

    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?D1F722E38

    And some good reading here,also.
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#asking