    Not added any new drivers or software in the last 4-5 months.
    Adaware and Norton antivirus scans/updates daily

    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Kenee, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Kenee

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:21:10 +0100, Kenee wrote:

    >All of a sudden my PC keeps blue screening, says "Page fault in non page
    >area," then dumps and reboots

    There should be some numbers after the text maybe even a driver or file
    name.

    Try www.google.com
    http://www.google.com/search?q=page fault in non paged area

    See the top 2 lines
    http://www.linux-user.de/ausgabe/2001/04/088-bluescreen/bsod-intro.gif
    and the last 4 lines inder address.

    another example
    http://huldra.evang.priv.no/img/bsod.jpg
    top 2 lines and column on right, sometimes it's not helpful with
    multiple drivers, other times it can be 1 or more lines for a single
    driver.

    > am running win2k, 2.6ghz athlon XP, 1280MB Ram ddr333, 2 x 80GB hhd's in
    >raid 1.

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Kenee

    °Mike° Guest

    Shame you couldn't even report the correct error
    text. I believe it should be: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

    More (EXACT) details would help, but try:

    How to Use Driver Verifier to Troubleshoot Device
    Drivers in Windows 2000
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=244617

    "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" Error Message When You
    Try to Switch Tasks by Using ALT+TAB
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810159

    STOP 0x50 in Usbhub.sys with Surprise Removal of Plug
    and Play USB Hub
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=261199

    "Stop 0x50 in Win32k.sys" Error Message
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=281132

    "Stop 0x50" Error Message While Installing Windows
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=171003

    Error Message: STOP 0x00000050 (0xffffffe0, 0x00000001,
    0xf30da010, 0x00000000) PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=817197

    Replacing TCP/IP After SP2 Causes STOP 0x00000050
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=162837

    Err Msg: STOP 0x00000050 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=222635

    On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 19:21:10 +0100, in
    <c4s82v$3gq$2surf.net>
    Kenee scrawled: