    stop with this page fault that says Explorer.exe. I don't know where the
    help is in Microsoft. Can any point me to how to get my computer back to
    work.
    Bud Rutkowski, Jan 18, 2004

  2. Bud Rutkowski

    °Mike° Guest

    What is the verbatim error message (without stack dump
    or registers)?

    On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 13:47:08 -0500, in
    <400ad4ad$0$>
    Bud Rutkowski scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 18, 2004

  3. Bud Rutkowski

    Ben Myers Guest

    See if the computer has a "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHDOCVW.DLL"
    file. If not, extract a fresh copy from your Windows 98 CD.

    Ben

    Ben Myers, Jan 21, 2004