    He says it just started to happen for no apparent reason.The Freeserve icon
    on his taskbar shows the internet as connected.I'm not much help to him i'm
    afraid,but im hoping someone in here may be able to help out.

    Mr. Nobody, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Mr. Nobody

    Avenger© Guest

    CpKd.6283$:

    OH, **** OFF YOU STUPID ****!!!

    Avenger©, Jan 28, 2005

  3. Mr. Nobody

    Mr. Nobody Guest

    "Avenger©" <> wrote in message
    rg...
    > Mr. Nobody , wrote in message
    > CpKd.6283$:
    > > Hi. can anyone help me solve a problem for a friend of mine.When he
    > > connects to the internet and tries to open his browser (ie5) it says
    > > page cannot be displayed.
    > > He is running windows ME.
    > > He says it just started to happen for no apparent reason.The
    > > Freeserve icon on his taskbar shows the internet as connected.I'm not
    > > much help to him i'm afraid,but im hoping someone in here may be able
    > > to help out.

    > OH, **** OFF YOU STUPID ****!!!

    Whats your problem dickhead,apart from ypur caps lock jammed ?

    Mr. Nobody, Jan 28, 2005
  4. Mr. Nobody

    Avenger© Guest

    Avenger©, Jan 28, 2005
  5. Mr. Nobody

    Valverdez Guest

    "Mr. Nobody" <> wrote in message
    > Hi. can anyone help me solve a problem for a friend of mine.When he
    > connects
    > to the internet and tries to open his browser (ie5) it says page cannot be
    > displayed.
    > He is running windows ME.
    > He says it just started to happen for no apparent reason.The Freeserve
    > icon
    > on his taskbar shows the internet as connected.I'm not much help to him
    > i'm
    > afraid,but im hoping someone in here may be able to help out.

    Be more specific, is it JUST the home page that can't be displayed or NO
    PAGES at all? Can he ping a site? If it's just the home page, it probably
    moved or the server is down, if it's all pages, well I'd say your friend has
    a problem :) Why is he using Win ME anyway????????? It's CRAP, move on,
    get a copy of Win XP (Pro or Fam) or even Win 2k, anything but Win ME, I
    would even recomend running Win 98 over ME.

    Valverde

    Valverdez, Jan 28, 2005
  6. On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:46:52 GMT, "Mr. Nobody" <> wrote:

    >Hi. can anyone help me solve a problem for a friend of mine.When he connects
    >to the internet and tries to open his browser (ie5) it says page cannot be
    >displayed.
    >He is running windows ME.
    >He says it just started to happen for no apparent reason.The Freeserve icon
    >on his taskbar shows the internet as connected.I'm not much help to him i'm
    >afraid,but im hoping someone in here may be able to help out.

    Tell your friend to call his isp.

    Swill

    --
    "Local Power Company, how may I assist you today?"

    "My power is going out."

    "Have all your lights gone?"

    "No, just the one in the refrigerator."

    www.userfriendly.org