    connect) and I dont have any ad-blocking programs ie not using proxy. Please
    help me out, thankyou.
    You can email me at

    someone, Sep 6, 2003

  2. someone

    Micron Guest

    In Zone Alarm, look at the programs tab and make sure that iexplore is
    allowed, also allow DLLHOST, Generic Host Process for win32 servives,
    Internet Explorer, and Zone Alarm, Just set them to Access Trusted and
    Internet, don't set anything for Server.

    Micron

    http://www.experiencewindows.com
    Professional Help & Support

    "someone" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, all..I really need your help. Im using window XP pro with zonealarm
    > allowing IE6 to connect to the net but now suddenly IE display a blank

    page

    Micron, Sep 6, 2003

  3. someone

    TRADESMAN Guest

    What error messages are you getting?
    Can you open and use your homepage normally?

    TRADESMAN, Sep 6, 2003