Packet8 toll free number

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Something, Jun 23, 2005.

  1. Something

    Something Guest

    Hey all,

    Just a quick question and figured this would be the place to post it, as I
    can't get any info from Packet8 (their support is So-So at best).

    When I got my sevice they offered a toll free 800 number with 2000 incoming
    minutes. It was a $9.99 setup and $4.95 a month. As there was no listing of
    a timed thing, I decided to wait.

    So, I move my small business line over to them in hopes of getting a 800
    number with 2K min on it then 2 days before the number was moved over, they
    change the plan.

    Now, it's 100 incoming minutes for the same price and 4.5 cents a min after
    that. I am kind of pissed, as I am on their e-mail list, and I should of
    gotten something that they were going to change it, if I knew this, I would
    of changed my lines over sooner.

    Anyone know if there is a way I can get 2 packet8 lines moved over to get 2k
    incoming for an 800 number for $4.95 a month ?

    Thanks for your help...

    "DavidinRI" at "gmail' Dot "com
    Something, Jun 23, 2005