    they quit geting the same message and get through to me. after
    hundreds of call and hours on the phone packet8 has no answers and can
    not help me. crappy service.

    Bill, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Bill

    Micro Angelo Guest

    In a previous posting, Usenet was endowed with the following text from
    (Bill):

    > I have been with packet 8 for over a month now and nothing but
    > problems. My son in the marines in nc. can not get through no matter
    > what phone he calls from, he gets the message "can not complete your
    > call as dialed" local people have to try two or three times before
    > they quit geting the same message and get through to me. after
    > hundreds of call and hours on the phone packet8 has no answers and can
    > not help me. crappy service.

    Describe your setup. Is the ATA behind a router or not? If their service
    doesn't work for you, you should be able to cancel with penalty. They
    can't charge you for a service that does not work as advertised. They
    may try to charge a disconnect fee, but I would challenge that because
    the service never worked properly and their tech support could not
    resolve the issues.

    Try another service, like BroadVoice or Vonage.

    MA

    Micro Angelo, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Don't use Broadvoice...they're pretty shitty. I currently have them and have
    also ordered Voicepulse. Voicepulse is already superior to Broadvoice in
    sound quality already.

    Killer Madness, Aug 7, 2004