    they quit geting the same message and get through to me. after
    hundreds of call and hours on the phone packet8 has no answers and can
    not help me. crappy service.

    Bill, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Bill

    Randy Roe Guest

    The error message "can not complete your call as dialed" can have several
    origins - I'll bet dimes to donuts Packet 8 either did not set up, or did
    not set up enough "I to C" / "C to I" trunking - This means that there has
    to be some path from a carriers PSTN switch to a BTS/iMerge system. (Common
    oversight); A good way to tes this is to make the call from a LEC phone, PCS
    phone (Should get the error message) and then have the Packet8 people call 5
    times - each of the Packet8 calls should go through flawlessly - becasue
    they'd be calling from and to their soft switch, which would not require
    real trunks...

    Give them a call and tell them you'd like to talk to someone about this in
    "Tranlsation Engineering" -

    RR

    Randy Roe, Aug 18, 2004