    Has anyone tried this service for unlimited local/long distance calls
    for only $19.95 per month. Signed up through http://www.gateshare.com
    to save $20 for activation fee.

    Sarah, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Sarah

    killJoy23

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Packet8 Coupon

    Thanks for posting this. I've been looking for a valid Packet8 Coupon. I hate to re-open this thread but as many ex sunrocket clients know far too well is that sunrocket is going out of business.

    I've found that packet8 is offering a special deal to all former Sunrocket clients at the Packet8 Coupon Blog - free activation, adapter, and first month!

    Here's an article on Sunrocket's demise and packet8's announcement to extend the offer to their customers:

    http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/prnewswire/AQW127A18072007-1.htm

    Let's just hope we can get our numbers ported over in time! Good luck.

    killJoy23, Jul 19, 2007