    PACKARD BELL CLUB 65
    CELERON 433MHZ.

    MIKE

    Michael, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Michael

    Steve P Guest

    What information do you want?

    Steve P, Jan 29, 2005

  3. Michael

    Bill P Guest

    Bill P, Jan 29, 2005
  4. Michael

    Michael Guest

    Hi,
    I need to get some more ram for it,any idea what ram it takes?
    i think it could be sdram pc100,but there are so many variations.

    mike

    Michael, Jan 29, 2005
  5. Michael

    Steve P Guest

    Steve P, Jan 29, 2005
  6. Michael

    Toolman Tim Guest

    http://support.packardbell.com/uk/mypc/?PibItemNr=platform_symphonyclub#show

    | Regards
    | Bill

    (Really difficult, wasn't it <g>!)

    If it were my machine, I'd not waste any money upgrading...I'd put it in the
    bank until I could buy a new one.

    Toolman Tim, Jan 29, 2005
  7. Michael

    Michael Guest