    But it keeps randomly popping up! If I,m in the middle of something, it pops
    up, throwing me of my concentration!
    How can I stop it?

    Tristan Goe, Mar 12, 2007

  2. Tristan Goe

    Alfred Guest

    On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:24:56 -0000, "Tristan Goe"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi, I re-installed XP on my SW 51 120 laptop, and a screen came up (not a
    >windows explorer type screen) which said something along the lines
    >of.....THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM, THIS HAS BEEN
    >ACCEPTED
    >But it keeps randomly popping up! If I,m in the middle of something, it pops
    >up, throwing me of my concentration!
    >How can I stop it?

    Ultimately
    http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=mint or similar

    Or buy a Mac

    Alfred, Mar 12, 2007

  3. On Monday 12 March 2007 10:24 am, Tristan Goe ranted on thusly:

    > of.....THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM, THIS HAS BEEN
    > ACCEPTED

    Packard Bell? They're still in business? I thought that they stopped making
    machines a long time ago...

    --
    Michael Fierro (aka Biffster)
    http://apt-get.biffster.org Y!: miguelito_fierro AIM: mfierro1