    Lyn Studman Guest

    i have the drivers for my scanner (in a zip file) were do I put them on
    windows xp?

    Lyn Studman, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Lyn Studman

    °Mike° Guest

    Unzip the files to a temporary folder and if the
    file is an executable file (*.exe) run it. If it is
    an *.inf file, go to your scanner device in
    Device Manager and update driver ... point
    the wizard at the .inf file.

    On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 19:20:08 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cbcl58$410$>
    Lyn Studman scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance