P4 3.2G Northwood..

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Robert Mathews, Dec 14, 2004.

  1. Can any one supply this



    Thanks
     
    Robert Mathews, Dec 14, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Robert Mathews

    JohnO Guest

    "Robert Mathews" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    >
    >
    > Can any one supply this
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    >


    Look everybody, Woger has gone back to an old fave.
     
    JohnO, Dec 14, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Robert Mathews

    EMB Guest

    Robert Mathews wrote:
    >
    >
    > Can any one supply this


    You asked this last week, I gave you some links, you never said
    thank-you, and yes at least one of those suppliers had them available (I
    rang and checked).

    If you *really* want one badly I can source you one for $550 exc GST and
    freight. Payable in advance, no warranty unless fitted by a qualified
    PC technician, with *my* prior approval of their credentials.


    --
    EMB
     
    EMB, Dec 14, 2004
    #3
  4. "Robert Mathews" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >
    >
    >
    > Can any one supply this
    >
    >
    >
    > Thanks
    >



    Try here Roger http://www.prosouth.co.nz/hardware/?page=cpu

    Save yourself at least $50 They will probably give you free delivery too.

    Fiddles
     
    Victoria Feidler, Dec 14, 2004
    #4
  5. Robert Mathews

    Bret Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > Robert Mathews wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>
    >> Can any one supply this

    >
    >
    > You asked this last week, I gave you some links, you never said
    > thank-you, and yes at least one of those suppliers had them available (I
    > rang and checked).
    >
    > If you *really* want one badly I can source you one for $550 exc GST and
    > freight. Payable in advance, no warranty unless fitted by a qualified
    > PC technician, with *my* prior approval of their credentials.
    >


    I can get one for $369.00 ex gst, the air fare to Kapiti for me to fit
    it would add a few dollars though :)
     
    Bret, Dec 14, 2004
    #5
  6. EMB said the following on 14/12/2004 2:47 p.m.:
    > Robert Mathews wrote:
    >
    >>
    >>
    >> Can any one supply this

    >
    >
    > You asked this last week, I gave you some links, you never said
    > thank-you, and yes at least one of those suppliers had them available (I
    > rang and checked).
    >
    > If you *really* want one badly I can source you one for $550 exc GST and
    > freight. Payable in advance, no warranty unless fitted by a qualified
    > PC technician, with *my* prior approval of their credentials.
    >
    >

    LOL Now who would you approve of?

    --
    >>Follow ups may be set to a single group when appropriate!

    ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    ======================================================================
    "I used to jog, but the ice kept bouncing out of my glass."
    There's nothing like a girl with a plunging neckline to keep a man on
    his toes.
     
    Collector»NZ, Dec 14, 2004
    #6
  7. Collector»NZ wrote:
    >> If you *really* want one badly I can source you one for $550 exc GST
    >> and freight. Payable in advance, no warranty unless fitted by a
    >> qualified PC technician, with *my* prior approval of their credentials.


    > LOL Now who would you approve of?


    I reckon I can think of one certain ex-mainframe technician who wouldn't
    make that list
     
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 14, 2004
    #7
  8. Dave - Dave.net.nz said the following on 14/12/2004 3:34 p.m.:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >>> If you *really* want one badly I can source you one for $550 exc GST
    >>> and freight. Payable in advance, no warranty unless fitted by a
    >>> qualified PC technician, with *my* prior approval of their credentials.

    >
    >
    >> LOL Now who would you approve of?

    >
    >
    > I reckon I can think of one certain ex-mainframe technician who wouldn't
    > make that list

    And that was the OP

    --
    >>Follow ups may be set to a single group when appropriate!

    ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    ======================================================================
    "I used to jog, but the ice kept bouncing out of my glass."
    There's nothing like a girl with a plunging neckline to keep a man on
    his toes.
     
    Collector»NZ, Dec 14, 2004
    #8
  9. EMB said the following on 14/12/2004 4:26 p.m.:
    > Collector»NZ wrote:
    >
    >> LOL Now who would you approve of?
    >>

    > I know this bloke......lives somewhere near Roger, with impeccable
    > credentials for a job like this. I was going to forward him the money
    > and get him to source one somewhere convenient to him, do the job and
    > take the profit. :cool:
    >
    >

    Cant imagine who that would be ;-) and even if the sod would be silly
    enough to do it :cool:

    BTW How did that second torrent of Xandros go, did it eventuate?



    --
    >>Follow ups may be set to a single group when appropriate!

    ======================================================================
    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    ======================================================================
    "I used to jog, but the ice kept bouncing out of my glass."
    There's nothing like a girl with a plunging neckline to keep a man on
    his toes.
     
    Collector»NZ, Dec 14, 2004
    #9
  10. Robert Mathews

    EMB Guest

    Collector»NZ wrote:

    > LOL Now who would you approve of?
    >

    I know this bloke......lives somewhere near Roger, with impeccable
    credentials for a job like this. I was going to forward him the money
    and get him to source one somewhere convenient to him, do the job and
    take the profit. :cool:


    --
    EMB
     
    EMB, Dec 14, 2004
    #10
  11. Robert Mathews

    Liu Liu Guest

    Victoria Feidler wrote:

    > "Robert Mathews" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Can any one supply this
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >

    >
    > Try here Roger http://www.prosouth.co.nz/hardware/?page=cpu
    >
    > Save yourself at least $50 They will probably give you free delivery too.
    >
    > Fiddles


    They would need to give you $50 off and free delivery considering their prices
    are high and their service is poor (from past experiences.)

    --<
     
    Liu Liu, Dec 14, 2004
    #11
  12. On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:23:04 +1300, Bret <> wrote:

    >EMB wrote:
    >> Robert Mathews wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Can any one supply this

    >>
    >>
    >> You asked this last week, I gave you some links, you never said
    >> thank-you, and yes at least one of those suppliers had them available (I
    >> rang and checked).
    >>
    >> If you *really* want one badly I can source you one for $550 exc GST and
    >> freight. Payable in advance, no warranty unless fitted by a qualified
    >> PC technician, with *my* prior approval of their credentials.
    >>

    >
    >I can get one for $369.00 ex gst, the air fare to Kapiti for me to fit
    >it would add a few dollars though :)




    My Credentials leaves most here for DEAD..


    There colour of there post shows them up that they lack any kind of
    Credentials...
     
    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 14, 2004
    #12
  13. Liu Liu wrote:
    >>Try here Roger http://www.prosouth.co.nz/hardware/?page=cpu
    >>Save yourself at least $50 They will probably give you free delivery too.


    > They would need to give you $50 off and free delivery considering their prices
    > are high and their service is poor (from past experiences.)


    wow, I've had nothing but the opposite.
     
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 14, 2004
    #13
  14. On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:23:04 +1300, Bret <> wrote:

    >EMB wrote:
    >> Robert Mathews wrote:
    >>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Can any one supply this

    >>
    >>
    >> You asked this last week, I gave you some links, you never said
    >> thank-you, and yes at least one of those suppliers had them available (I
    >> rang and checked).
    >>
    >> If you *really* want one badly I can source you one for $550 exc GST and
    >> freight. Payable in advance, no warranty unless fitted by a qualified
    >> PC technician, with *my* prior approval of their credentials.
    >>

    >
    >I can get one for $369.00 ex gst, the air fare to Kapiti for me to fit
    >it would add a few dollars though :)




    Use a Hot Air balloon or Hang glide down or even a Glider.

    Far Cheaper..
     
    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 14, 2004
    #14
  15. Robert Mathews

    Bret Guest

    Aspiringpsychopath wrote:
    > On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:23:04 +1300, Bret <> wrote:
    >
    >
    >>EMB wrote:
    >>
    >>>Robert Mathews wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>
    >>>>Can any one supply this
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>You asked this last week, I gave you some links, you never said
    >>>thank-you, and yes at least one of those suppliers had them available (I
    >>>rang and checked).
    >>>
    >>>If you *really* want one badly I can source you one for $550 exc GST and
    >>>freight. Payable in advance, no warranty unless fitted by a qualified
    >>>PC technician, with *my* prior approval of their credentials.
    >>>

    >>
    >>I can get one for $369.00 ex gst, the air fare to Kapiti for me to fit
    >>it would add a few dollars though :)

    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Use a Hot Air balloon or Hang glide down or even a Glider.
    >
    > Far Cheaper..
    >


    All the wind is blowing the wrong way Roger, what with parliament and
    yourself :)
     
    Bret, Dec 14, 2004
    #15
  16. > There colour of there post shows them up that they lack any kind of
    > Credentials...


    Feck, I've known people with English as a third language who can
    communicate clearer than you.

    You're not exactly a poster boy for the English education system.

    Or even the English language.
     
    -=[Waylon Smithers]=-, Dec 14, 2004
    #16
  17. On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:30:24 +1300, Bret <> wrote:

    >Aspiringpsychopath wrote:
    >> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:23:04 +1300, Bret <> wrote:
    >>
    >>
    >>>EMB wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>Robert Mathews wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Can any one supply this
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>You asked this last week, I gave you some links, you never said
    >>>>thank-you, and yes at least one of those suppliers had them available (I
    >>>>rang and checked).
    >>>>
    >>>>If you *really* want one badly I can source you one for $550 exc GST and
    >>>>freight. Payable in advance, no warranty unless fitted by a qualified
    >>>>PC technician, with *my* prior approval of their credentials.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>I can get one for $369.00 ex gst, the air fare to Kapiti for me to fit
    >>>it would add a few dollars though :)

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Use a Hot Air balloon or Hang glide down or even a Glider.
    >>
    >> Far Cheaper..
    >>

    >
    >All the wind is blowing the wrong way Roger, what with parliament and
    >yourself :)




    I don't work for Parliament but I did service machines many years back in The
    Code Room.
     
    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 14, 2004
    #17
  18. Robert Mathews

    JohnO Guest

    "Aspiringpsychopath" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:30:24 +1300, Bret <> wrote:
    >
    >>Aspiringpsychopath wrote:
    >>> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:23:04 +1300, Bret <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>EMB wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>>Robert Mathews wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>Can any one supply this
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>You asked this last week, I gave you some links, you never said
    >>>>>thank-you, and yes at least one of those suppliers had them available
    >>>>>(I
    >>>>>rang and checked).
    >>>>>
    >>>>>If you *really* want one badly I can source you one for $550 exc GST
    >>>>>and
    >>>>>freight. Payable in advance, no warranty unless fitted by a qualified
    >>>>>PC technician, with *my* prior approval of their credentials.
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>I can get one for $369.00 ex gst, the air fare to Kapiti for me to fit
    >>>>it would add a few dollars though :)
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Use a Hot Air balloon or Hang glide down or even a Glider.
    >>>
    >>> Far Cheaper..
    >>>

    >>
    >>All the wind is blowing the wrong way Roger, what with parliament and
    >>yourself :)

    >
    >
    >
    > I don't work for Parliament but I did service machines many years back in
    > The
    > Code Room.
    >
    >


    The Code Room? That sounds interesting... what was that?
     
    JohnO, Dec 14, 2004
    #18
  19. Robert Mathews

    EMB Guest

    Aspiringpsychopath wrote:

    > My Credentials leaves most here for DEAD..


    Your 200 watt soldering iron and collection of valve sockets, or your
    collection of core memory ferrite beads?


    --
    EMB
     
    EMB, Dec 14, 2004
    #19
  20. On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:52:20 +1300, "JohnO" <> wrote:

    >
    >"Aspiringpsychopath" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 20:30:24 +1300, Bret <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Aspiringpsychopath wrote:
    >>>> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:23:04 +1300, Bret <> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>EMB wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>Robert Mathews wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>Can any one supply this
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>You asked this last week, I gave you some links, you never said
    >>>>>>thank-you, and yes at least one of those suppliers had them available
    >>>>>>(I
    >>>>>>rang and checked).
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>If you *really* want one badly I can source you one for $550 exc GST
    >>>>>>and
    >>>>>>freight. Payable in advance, no warranty unless fitted by a qualified
    >>>>>>PC technician, with *my* prior approval of their credentials.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>I can get one for $369.00 ex gst, the air fare to Kapiti for me to fit
    >>>>>it would add a few dollars though :)
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>> Use a Hot Air balloon or Hang glide down or even a Glider.
    >>>>
    >>>> Far Cheaper..
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>All the wind is blowing the wrong way Roger, what with parliament and
    >>>yourself :)

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> I don't work for Parliament but I did service machines many years back in
    >> The
    >> Code Room.
    >>
    >>

    >
    >The Code Room? That sounds interesting... what was that?
    >




    Well if I tell you I would have to Kill you..
     
    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 14, 2004
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Adam Warner
    Replies:
    17
    Views:
    2,956
    Adam Warner
    Feb 14, 2004
  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Re: P4 3.2 Gig 478 Northwood..

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 16, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    373
    Rider
    Nov 16, 2004
  3. Aspiringpsychopath

    Well I have my P4 3.2g Northwood now..

    Aspiringpsychopath, Dec 17, 2004, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    50
    Views:
    1,231
    Lawrence D¹Oliveiro
    Dec 20, 2004
  4. Ron

    Northwood/Prescott

    Ron, Apr 16, 2005, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    425
    Dave - Dave.net.nz
    Apr 17, 2005
Loading...

Share This Page