    Please help..
    Regards, Amit S

    , Jul 27, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > I have a P3 733MHz, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, WinXP Pro SP2.Intel i810e
    > chipset, Samsung Puma 80GB ATA, LG CDRW drive.
    > I had kept my comp turned on for 8 days at a stretch.
    > Now, it reboots even before it enters the OS.
    > What may be the problem?
    > I have valuable data related to my project reports on the HDD....
    > Please help..
    > Regards, Amit S

    The **** problem is your fucking gook fucking hard ****. If you ****
    would of used fucking American shit and not that shit from these ****
    gook and chink fucks it would **** be working fine. **** you ****
    probably **** even **** have a chink motherboard. You are one ****
    piece of shit excuse for a person, I hope you **** have lost all your
    data you son of a ****.

    Cletis.

    Cletis Perkins, Jul 27, 2006

  3. Toolman Tim Guest

    Cletis Perkins wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> I have a P3 733MHz, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, WinXP Pro SP2.Intel i810e
    >> chipset, Samsung Puma 80GB ATA, LG CDRW drive.
    >> I had kept my comp turned on for 8 days at a stretch.
    >> Now, it reboots even before it enters the OS.
    >> What may be the problem?
    >> I have valuable data related to my project reports on the HDD....
    >> Please help..
    >> Regards, Amit S

    <garbage snipped>

    Well, now, that was totally uncalled for...

    Have you tried booting into safe mode? If you can do that, run your
    anti-virus software and scan the whole C: drive. And run chkdsk /f (start,
    run, cmd, chkdsk /f)

    Toolman Tim, Jul 27, 2006
  4. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > Cletis Perkins wrote:
    > > wrote:
    > >> I have a P3 733MHz, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, WinXP Pro SP2.Intel i810e
    > >> chipset, Samsung Puma 80GB ATA, LG CDRW drive.
    > >> I had kept my comp turned on for 8 days at a stretch.
    > >> Now, it reboots even before it enters the OS.
    > >> What may be the problem?
    > >> I have valuable data related to my project reports on the HDD....
    > >> Please help..
    > >> Regards, Amit S

    > <garbage snipped>
    >
    > Well, now, that was totally uncalled for...
    >
    > Have you tried booting into safe mode? If you can do that, run your
    > anti-virus software and scan the whole C: drive. And run chkdsk /f (start,
    > run, cmd, chkdsk /f)
    >
    > --
    > Life: Nature's way of keeping meat fresh. ~Doctor Who~

    **** you the **** only **** uncalled for thing is **** you posting here
    stupid ass, piece of shit.

    Cletis.

    Cletis Perkins, Jul 27, 2006
  5. Martik Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I have a P3 733MHz, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, WinXP Pro SP2.Intel i810e
    > chipset, Samsung Puma 80GB ATA, LG CDRW drive.
    > I had kept my comp turned on for 8 days at a stretch.
    > Now, it reboots even before it enters the OS.
    > What may be the problem?
    > I have valuable data related to my project reports on the HDD....
    > Please help..
    > Regards, Amit S

    Try booting with the XP CD, then recovery console and enter fixboot

    Martik, Jul 27, 2006