    frajalistic Guest

    Can someone please tell me what intel desktop cpu is equivalent to a p3
    500MHz mobile cpu, I have no idea so would really appreciate some help.

    frajalistic, Mar 6, 2006

  2. frajalistic

    frajalistic Guest

    "frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:...
    > Can someone please tell me what intel desktop cpu is equivalent to a p3
    > 500MHz mobile cpu, I have no idea so would really appreciate some help.

    I only have 6 minutes left before the auction that I need this info for runs
    out, tried to search for info myself but no luck in the time I have.

    frajalistic, Mar 6, 2006

  3. frajalistic

    frajalistic Guest

    "frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:440cb4db$...

    > "frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:...
    > > Can someone please tell me what intel desktop cpu is equivalent to a p3
    > > 500MHz mobile cpu, I have no idea so would really appreciate some help.
    > >

    > I only have 6 minutes left before the auction that I need this info for

    runs
    > out, tried to search for info myself but no luck in the time I have.

    Unfortunately I have run out of time but would still appreciate an answer.

    frajalistic, Mar 6, 2006
  4. frajalistic

    PC Guest

    "frajalistic" <3543@554> wrote in message news:...
    > Can someone please tell me what intel desktop cpu is equivalent to a p3
    > 500MHz mobile cpu, I have no idea so would really appreciate some help.

    er = Pentium 3 @ 500MHZ !

    PeeCee.

    PC, Mar 7, 2006
  5. T'was the Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:56:11 +1300 when I remembered
    "frajalistic" <3543@554> saying something like this:

    >Can someone please tell me what intel desktop cpu is equivalent to a p3
    >500MHz mobile cpu, I have no idea so would really appreciate some help.

    A P3 500Mhz desktop CPU?
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.

    Waylon Kenning, Mar 7, 2006
  6. frajalistic

    Bret Guest

    On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 20:35:32 +1300, Waylon Kenning
    <> wrote:

    >T'was the Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:56:11 +1300 when I remembered
    >"frajalistic" <3543@554> saying something like this:
    >
    >>Can someone please tell me what intel desktop cpu is equivalent to a p3
    >>500MHz mobile cpu, I have no idea so would really appreciate some help.
    >>

    >A P3 500Mhz desktop CPU?

    secc2 slot processor Waylon.
    http://www.intel.com/support/processors/pentiumiii/sb/CS-007564.htm

    Bret, Mar 7, 2006