    file-sharing software can be held liable for copyright infringement.

    US laws is so crappy or Corrupt

    What does this conclusion not apply to Gun Makers..?

    Tony, Jun 28, 2005

  2. On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:42:44 +1200, Tony
    <> wrote:

    >The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously Monday that companies that sell
    >file-sharing software can be held liable for copyright infringement.
    >

    >US laws is so crappy or Corrupt
    >
    >What does this conclusion not apply to Gun Makers..?

    What does gun making have to do with file sharing

    FreedomChooser, Jun 28, 2005

  3. Tony

    Allistar Guest

    FreedomChooser wrote:

    > On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:42:44 +1200, Tony
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously Monday that companies that sell
    >>file-sharing software can be held liable for copyright infringement.
    >>

    >>US laws is so crappy or Corrupt
    >>
    >>What does this conclusion not apply to Gun Makers..?

    > What does gun making have to do with file sharing

    Guns can be used for legal AND illegal purposes. Just like file sharing.

    Allistar.

    Allistar, Jun 28, 2005
  4. Tony

    JBO Guest

    Allistar <> wrote:

    > FreedomChooser wrote:
    >
    > > On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:42:44 +1200, Tony
    > > <> wrote:
    > >>

    > >>The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously Monday that companies that sell
    > >>file-sharing software can be held liable for copyright infringement.
    > >>

    > >>US laws is so crappy or Corrupt
    > >>
    > >>What does this conclusion not apply to Gun Makers..?

    > > What does gun making have to do with file sharing

    > Guns can be used for legal AND illegal purposes. Just like file sharing.

    Our Paddy is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

    JBO, Jun 28, 2005
  5. At that very moment, Tony turned to nz.comp and said

    > The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously Monday that companies that sell
    > file-sharing software can be held liable for copyright infringement.
    >

    > US laws is so crappy or Corrupt

    Yes, indeed, they are continuing to nibble away at their freedoms.

    Unfortunately other countries trying to be friends with the "great
    consumer" will follow suit...

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and