    It does have the Marvell Yukon 88E8001 Network card & I set the registry
    Enable RSS to type 0 but this did not help the problem.

    Please assist.

    kbouter, Jan 18, 2010

  2. kbouter

    Geophyte1 Guest

    I run 32 bit xp on one of my computers and after I upgraded to IE 8 I had
    trouble with a P2P site. Switched back to IE7 and everthing resumed "normal"
    operation. Don't know if this is your trouble but it may be. I was also
    having some trouble with other sites after I upgraded to IE8 but I cannot
    remember the details. I haven't tried IE8 on any other machines. My network
    card on this machine is an onboard NVIDIA network bus emulator.
    --
    Geophyte1

    Geophyte1, Jan 27, 2010