    please tell me where im going wrong. I`ve also tried "imesh"
    "morpheus" & "kazaa" all with the same results, any help or advice
    will be much appriciated. Regards Andy

    swordfish, Apr 3, 2004

  2. swordfish

    Millimeter Guest

    On 2 Apr 2004 23:34:58 -0800, (swordfish) wrote:

    >Hi group, Im using Ares & Shareaza P2P I can successfully download
    >.mp3 files and run them, but if i download software when i try to run
    >it a message box appears "This is not a valid win32 file" can someone
    >please tell me where im going wrong. I`ve also tried "imesh"
    >"morpheus" & "kazaa" all with the same results, any help or advice
    >will be much appriciated. Regards Andy

    Yep, spend the cash and help stamp out piracy.

    Millimeter, Apr 3, 2004

  3. Your not very smart Andy

    MotorCityMadMan, Apr 3, 2004
  4. swordfish

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, MotorCityMadMan
    postulated...

    > Your not very smart Andy

    Muwahahahahahaha !!!
    --
    slumpy
    A tip for noobies: Unskilled and Unaware of It - How Difficulties in

    slumpy, Apr 3, 2004
  5. swordfish

    anon Guest

    I hope you know exactly what yr getting when you try and run p2p software
    downloads.
    It may be they are zip or rar files

    anon, Apr 3, 2004
  6. swordfish

    Millimeter Guest

    On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 10:04:20 -0500, "MotorCityMadMan"
    <> wrote:

    >Your not very smart Andy

    Maybe so but I'm not Andy either.

    Millimeter, Apr 3, 2004
  7. swordfish

    slumpy Guest

    Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Millimeter
    postulated...

    > On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 10:04:20 -0500, "MotorCityMadMan"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Your not very smart Andy
    >>

    > Maybe so but I'm not Andy either.

    You don't live round 'ere then, guv ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Apr 4, 2004
  8. swordfish

    Millimeter Guest

    On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 00:26:20 +0100, "slumpy" <> wrote:

    >Voicing an opinion as worthless as a wino at a wedding, Millimeter
    >postulated...
    >
    >> On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 10:04:20 -0500, "MotorCityMadMan"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Your not very smart Andy
    >>>

    >> Maybe so but I'm not Andy either.

    >You don't live round 'ere then, guv ?

    Noper, I just stop by now and then.

    Millimeter, Apr 4, 2004
  9. swordfish

    swordfish Guest

    "anon" <> wrote in message news:<hsEbc.126$ug1.119@newsfe1-win>...
    > I hope you know exactly what yr getting when you try and run p2p software
    > downloads.
    > It may be they are zip or rar files
    >
    > "swordfish" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi group, Im using Ares & Shareaza P2P I can successfully download
    > > .mp3 files and run them, but if i download software when i try to run
    > > it a message box appears "This is not a valid win32 file" can someone
    > > please tell me where im going wrong. I`ve also tried "imesh"
    > > "morpheus" & "kazaa" all with the same results, any help or advice
    > > will be much appriciated. Regards Andy

    Im sorry no I dont Im new to this, does that meen I cannot use it when
    I`ve downloaded it, or is it illegal in the UK, or will it cause
    problems on my PC. I would really appriciate it if you could tell me a
    bit more on this subject.
    Thanks in advance
    Andy

    swordfish, Apr 4, 2004
  10. swordfish

    anon Guest

    Its just that many files on p2p contain virus/trojans
    If yr downloading software its likely they are in zip or rar format. For
    this you need winzip and or winrar.
    I hope you have a decent AV app and Firewall

    anon, Apr 6, 2004