    sensor. The G11 and S90 have the bigger sensor. What is the difference
    between the G11 and S90, because they seem identical in so many ways?

    Also, what other P&S's, low-end, have that size sensor?
    Bubba, May 6, 2010

  2. Bubba

    ransley Guest

    On May 6, 9:16 am, Bubba <> wrote:
    > I didn't buy the Nikon Coolpix P100. It and the Canon SX20 and the
    > Casio EX-FH20 (and a couple other 2008-2009 P&S's) have a 1/2.3
    > sensor. The G11 and S90 have the bigger sensor. What is the difference
    > between the G11 and S90, because they seem identical in so many ways?
    >
    > Also, what other P&S's, low-end, have that size sensor?

    G11 has a view finder, longer zoom, fold out Lcd, probably a better
    flash and something to hold onto since the s90 is smooth, It looks
    like better and more manual controls on the G11, thats my quick 5
    second review of what dpreview shows, go indepth at dpreview or Canon
    for all the info.
    ransley, May 6, 2010

  3. Bubba

    Dave Cohen Guest

    On 5/6/2010 10:16 AM, Bubba wrote:
    > I didn't buy the Nikon Coolpix P100. It and the Canon SX20 and the
    > Casio EX-FH20 (and a couple other 2008-2009 P&S's) have a 1/2.3
    > sensor. The G11 and S90 have the bigger sensor. What is the difference
    > between the G11 and S90, because they seem identical in so many ways?
    >
    > Also, what other P&S's, low-end, have that size sensor?

    Take a look at Canon's A series.
    Dave Cohen, May 6, 2010