  1. Rich

    Rich Guest

    "Happy modes?" Dog and cat face recognition? Jesus!!!
    Rich, Jan 27, 2010

  2. Rich

    SMS Guest

    Rich wrote:
    > "Happy modes?" Dog and cat face recognition? Jesus!!!

    If I had read that on April 1st I would have thought it was a joke.

    Does it detect if the dog and cat are smiling?
    SMS, Jan 27, 2010

  3. SMS wrote:
    > Rich wrote:
    >> "Happy modes?" Dog and cat face recognition? Jesus!!!

    > If I had read that on April 1st I would have thought it was a joke.
    >
    > Does it detect if the dog and cat are smiling?

    Yes, and it phones animal services if more than 8 cats are located in
    the same house..........

    --
    john mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, Jan 27, 2010
  4. Rich

    ransley Guest

    On Jan 26, 6:37 pm, Rich <> wrote:
    > "Happy modes?"  Dog and cat face recognition?  Jesus!!!

    Thats what you need, a "Happy Mode" all I hear from you is bitch,
    bitch, and more bitchin.
    ransley, Jan 27, 2010
  5. Rich

    whisky-dave Guest

    "Rich" <> wrote in message
    > "Happy modes?" Dog and cat face recognition? Jesus!!!

    What it can even recognise Jesus, that is impressive.

    When will they bring out 'pron' recognition ?
    whisky-dave, Jan 27, 2010
  6. Rich

    Charles Guest

    "whisky-dave" <> wrote in message

    > "Rich" <> wrote in message
    >> "Happy modes?" Dog and cat face recognition? Jesus!!!

    > What it can even recognise Jesus, that is impressive.
    >
    > When will they bring out 'pron' recognition ?

    I was thinking 'porn' modes ;>)
    Charles, Jan 27, 2010