    If you hate scammers or have ever wondered if you should risk using Ebay,
    read this. Don't drink anything near your keyboard though :)

    KT

    KT, May 19, 2004

  2. KT

    TEX Guest

    Re: P-P-P-Powerbook! (Well worth the read!!)

    KT wrote:

    > This is the most wonderful thing I've read on the internet ever.
    > http://www.mannequin3d.com/powerbook/
    >
    > If you hate scammers or have ever wondered if you should risk using Ebay,
    > read this. Don't drink anything near your keyboard though :)
    >
    > KT

    One of the funniest things I have ever read.

    TEX

    TEX, May 19, 2004

  3. KT

    Dogg Guest

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 00:23:14 +1200, "KT" <k*m*>
    wrote:

    >This is the most wonderful thing I've read on the internet ever.
    >http://www.mannequin3d.com/powerbook/
    >
    >If you hate scammers or have ever wondered if you should risk using Ebay,
    >read this. Don't drink anything near your keyboard though :)
    >
    >KT

    Very good. Took a while to read :)

    Dogg, May 19, 2004
  4. KT

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "KT" <k*m*> wrote in news:_kIqc.7249$XI4.263012
    @news.xtra.co.nz:

    > This is the most wonderful thing I've read on the internet ever.
    > http://www.mannequin3d.com/powerbook/
    >
    > If you hate scammers or have ever wondered if you should risk using Ebay,
    > read this. Don't drink anything near your keyboard though :)
    >
    > KT

    Wow, epic tale is apt.
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, May 20, 2004