P. Diddy doesn't need no stinking model release!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Juan R. Pollo, Sep 16, 2003.

  1. Juan R. Pollo, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Juan R. Pollo

    llywiwr Guest

    "Juan R. Pollo" <> wrote in message
    news:GEK9b.144963$...
    > Tobacco shop alleges crew filmed without permission & used footage in

    music
    > video. Claims trespass, invasion of privacy and theft of business secrets.

    ........and?

    llywiwr, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Juan R. Pollo

    Marty West Guest

    So the rollers asked them to leave and stop filming because of ???

    And if the reason was that they were trying to protect their secrets,
    why did they continue to roll?

    I think if I were on the jury, and even if everything in the claim is
    true, I would award legal fees to the defendant. Period.

    Marty
    Who smokes ten cigars a day and they may or not be made my a secret
    method. My grandmother made cigars in Brooklyn at about 1910. They
    used spit she told me. Is that the secret in Miami?

    Marty West, Sep 16, 2003
  4. That's not the point. What about not having a model release signed?

    Juan

    Juan R. Pollo, Sep 16, 2003
  5. Juan R. Pollo

    Marty West Guest

    Sorry, I only read the complaint rather quickly. I must have missed
    the part where they claim damages for not having signed a model
    release. The plaintiff should be happy they got free exposure on
    television. Maybe that's the reason for the suit too???

    Marty

    Marty West, Sep 17, 2003
  6. Juan R. Pollo

    Mark B. Guest

    > Tobacco shop alleges crew filmed without permission & used footage in

    music
    > video. Claims trespass, invasion of privacy and theft of business secrets.
    >
    > http://www.miami.com/multimedia/miami/news/badboys.pdf

    Why should I care?

    Mark B., Sep 17, 2003
  7. Juan R. Pollo

    cliff spicer Guest

    > Tobacco shop alleges crew filmed without permission & used footage in

    music
    > video. Claims trespass, invasion of privacy and theft of business secrets.
    >
    > http://www.miami.com/multimedia/miami/news/badboys.pdf

    The lesson here in terms of digital photography is...?

    cliff spicer, Sep 17, 2003
  8. Juan R. Pollo

    Sexy Susan Guest

    AFFIRMATIVE ACTION: Blacks do not need to follow the same rules us
    white folk need to. Blacks have been abused by whites over the years,
    so they are entitled to do anything they want.

    Sexy Susan, Sep 18, 2003