    print it?

    Thanks
    Tom

    tflfb, Jul 1, 2004

  2. tflfb

    Pen Guest

    not unless you have adobe acrobat(full version, not the reader)
    or you have one of the Word add-ins for importing PDF files.

    "tflfb" <> wrote in message
    > I downloaded a PDF file, I want to type information on the

    documents instead
    > of printing the document then haveing to fill out the form in

    ball point
    > pen.
    >
    > There is no option to type the document then print it, is there

    a way to
    > move the PDF file to another location then fill it out by

    typeing, then

    Pen, Jul 1, 2004

  3. tflfb

    Pepperoni Guest

    With a little work, it can be done. You need to manipulate the page (resize
    in Acrobat Reader) to get the entire document page in view, then do an area
    capture as a JPEG. Then you have the page by itself, so it can be
    manipulated. Use your photo editor to add the text and then print. You can
    also change to BMP and add text using PAINT. You can also print the JPEG
    document and type using your typewriter. I do this sometimes with licensing
    forms and document submissions. Once completed you can save as a TIFF file
    if you prefer.

    MWSnap is a good free capture tool.

    Pepperoni

    Pepperoni, Jul 1, 2004
  4. tflfb

    Pepperoni Guest

    I forgot to mention that you can rotate the page in the PDF Reader. This
    allows the copied page to be larger, giving a sharper capture. Then, just
    rotate in your photo editor, and save.

    Pepperoni

    Pepperoni, Jul 1, 2004