  1. I found a P.C programme called P.C Doctor.
    The programme is a subscription programme.
    Are there any free programmes that offer the same service.

    not hereplease@not here.com, Dec 2, 2003

    http://www.theeldergeek.com/services_guide.htm

    Windows XP Service Configurations
    http://www.blkviper.com/WinXP/servicecfg.htm

    Windows XP Strange Service Information
    http://www.blkviper.com/WinXP/strangeservice.htm

    On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:59:54 -0000, in
    <pj5zb.369$>
    not hereplease@not here.com scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Dec 2, 2003

  3. not hereplease@not here.com

    EricP Guest

    On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 19:34:50 +0000, °Mike°
    <> wrote:

    Snip list stored away for info.

    >On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:59:54 -0000, in
    > <pj5zb.369$>
    > not hereplease@not here.com scrawled:
    >
    >>I found a P.C programme called P.C Doctor.
    >>The programme is a subscription programme.
    >>Are there any free programmes that offer the same service.

    There are times when you are worth your weight in gold!

    EricP, Dec 2, 2003
  4. not hereplease@not here.com

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 22:51:15 GMT, in
    <>
    EricP scrawled:

    >On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 19:34:50 +0000, °Mike°
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >Snip list stored away for info.
    >
    >>On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:59:54 -0000, in
    >> <pj5zb.369$>
    >> not hereplease@not here.com scrawled:
    >>
    >>>I found a P.C programme called P.C Doctor.
    >>>The programme is a subscription programme.
    >>>Are there any free programmes that offer the same service.
    >>>

    >There are times when you are worth your weight in gold!

    Thank you, it's nice to be appreciated.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 2, 2003
  5. not hereplease@not here.com

    trout Guest

    EricP wrote:

    > On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 19:34:50 +0000, °Mike°
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > Snip list stored away for info.
    >
    >> On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:59:54 -0000, in
    >> <pj5zb.369$>
    >> not hereplease@not here.com scrawled:
    >>
    >>> I found a P.C programme called P.C Doctor.
    >>> The programme is a subscription programme.
    >>> Are there any free programmes that offer the same service.
    >>>

    > There are times when you are worth your weight in gold!

    Oh, great. Now; you've activated his 'emotion' sub-routines, and a
    big chunk of his head blew right off. Which means that the
    °BetaMike° had to be dusted-off and pressed into service for several
    hours; which promptly sufferered a major break-down and recommended
    nothing but cheese sandwiches.
    --
    "The horror...."

    trout, Dec 3, 2003
  6. not hereplease@not here.com

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:15:26 -0800, in
    <bqjkh4$23cnie$-berlin.de>
    trout scrawled:

    >EricP wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 19:34:50 +0000, °Mike°
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> Snip list stored away for info.
    >>
    >>> On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:59:54 -0000, in
    >>> <pj5zb.369$>
    >>> not hereplease@not here.com scrawled:

    >> There are times when you are worth your weight in gold!

    > Oh, great. Now; you've activated his 'emotion' sub-routines, and a
    >big chunk of his head blew right off. Which means that the
    >°BetaMike° had to be dusted-off and pressed into service for several
    >hours; which promptly sufferered a major break-down and recommended
    >nothing but cheese sandwiches.

    Talking of cheese sandwiches, did your cousin Al get bored
    with the sound bites?

    --
    "Meep meep."

    °Mike°, Dec 3, 2003
  7. not hereplease@not here.com

    gangle Guest

    "°Mike°" wrote

    wrote:

    > >> Snip list stored away for info.

    > >> There are times when you are worth your weight in gold!

    > > Oh, great. Now; you've activated his 'emotion' sub-routines, and a
    > >big chunk of his head blew right off. Which means that the
    > >°BetaMike° had to be dusted-off and pressed into service for several
    > >hours; which promptly sufferered a major break-down and recommended
    > >nothing but cheese sandwiches.

    > Talking of cheese sandwiches, did your cousin Al get bored
    > with the sound bites?

    That is an odd question. His cousin remains a daily,
    aural pain in the ass.

    --
    Check out my new website:

    gangle, Dec 3, 2003
  8. not hereplease@not here.com

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 02:04:11 -0800, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" wrote
    >> On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:15:26 -0800, in
    >> trout scrawled:

    >> > Oh, great. Now; you've activated his 'emotion' sub-routines, and a
    >> >big chunk of his head blew right off. Which means that the
    >> >°BetaMike° had to be dusted-off and pressed into service for several
    >> >hours; which promptly sufferered a major break-down and recommended
    >> >nothing but cheese sandwiches.

    >> Talking of cheese sandwiches, did your cousin Al get bored
    >> with the sound bites?

    >That is an odd question. His cousin remains a daily,
    >aural pain in the ass.

    Anybody that wore trousers like that would be a pain
    in the ass.

    --
    **** you.

    °Mike°, Dec 3, 2003
  9. not hereplease@not here.com

    trout Guest

    °Mike° wrote:
    <snip>

    > Talking of cheese sandwiches, did your cousin Al get bored
    > with the sound bites?

    Have some not been appearing for you? He *has* had a change of
    address (and newsreader).
    --
    "But the same superb fashion sense."

    trout, Dec 3, 2003
  10. not hereplease@not here.com

    °Mike° Guest

    On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:23:09 -0800,
    in message <bqld7j$2259tn$-berlin.de>,
    "trout" <> scrawled:

    >°Mike° wrote:
    ><snip>
    >
    >> Talking of cheese sandwiches, did your cousin Al get bored
    >> with the sound bites?

    > Have some not been appearing for you? He *has* had a change of
    >address (and newsreader).

    Nothing has shown since the 'change'.

    --
    Talk to you in the forest.