    printer paper etc, or is it ok?
    Where can i find information on
    this subject on the Internet etc?

    Help Wanted, Nov 26, 2004

  2. Help Wanted

    Shel-hed Guest

    Planning on growing a few medicinal herbs? :)
    Just make sure that you don't ventilate into the attic for chrissakes. You'll rot
    the house down.
    What is a shock treatment?

    On 26 Nov 2004 00:35:05 GMT, "Help Wanted" <7957418@127.0.0.1:7501> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Shel-hed, Nov 26, 2004

    http://tuberose.com/Graphics/Electroshock.jpg

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 26, 2004
  4. Help Wanted

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 23:28:33 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >Shel-hed wrote:
    >> Planning on growing a few medicinal herbs? :)
    >> Just make sure that you don't ventilate into the attic for chrissakes. You'll rot
    >> the house down.
    >> What is a shock treatment?

    >http://tuberose.com/Graphics/Electroshock.jpg

    Whoa! Looks like fun!

    Shel-hed, Nov 26, 2004
  5. Help Wanted wrote:

    > Hello,
    > I would like to know if anyone runs an ozone
    > generator in the room where they keep their
    > computers, and if it is turning out ok.

    Ran an old laserjetIII besides the computers. Well, near a main street so
    the oily dieseldust neutralized that ozone mostly.

    > Can or have you done a shock treatment?

    Uhm yes, when I repaired a dishwasher last time. Where's your point?

    > What about the medium: does it harm
    > printer paper etc, or is it ok?

    Ozone you talk about?
    It doesn't harm paper, but maybe color ink on it. Or the eyes watching the
    bleach.

    > Where can i find information on
    > this subject on the Internet etc?

    Google?
    Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.9-mm1[LinuxCounter#295241]

    Walter Mautner, Nov 26, 2004
  6. Help Wanted

    Help Wanted Guest

    Walter Mautner <> wrote:
    >Help Wanted wrote:
    >

    >> Hello,
    >> I would like to know if anyone runs an ozone
    >> generator in the room where they keep their
    >> computers, and if it is turning out ok.

    >Ran an old laserjetIII besides the computers. Well, near a main street so
    >the oily dieseldust neutralized that ozone mostly.

    Hello,
    How do you know the oil "neutralized" the ozone?

    The ozonater i am using is quite new (so they say,
    or at least for "home use" it is "new"), and they
    say, with the "bulbs" it loses none of its ability,
    in humidity, which is what happens to the other, so
    that may help you for your next purchase. You can
    find it on "Goggle". Since i live in Florida, my
    root problem is "humidity", plus being surrounded
    with bodies of salt water, therefore they didnot
    come out any too soon with the "bulb" generator.

    I will look-up "laserjetIII", however most ozone
    generators die before they get "old", thus giving
    no ozone treatment at all, so how do you know
    yours was working at all?

    I have seen where you have to remove plants as
    well as animals and people for the "shock" treatment,
    which, of course, can be found on "Google". So that
    is mainly why i am asking about the computers. This
    unit has no 24/7 (people friendly) setting on it, it
    is strictly for "shock". Ok with me because i use
    Titanium-Dioxide (TIO(2)) for people use. Since it
    is ok for people i assume it is ok for computers - uh
    maybe i should ask - huh - ? Oops too late, maybe?

    Help Wanted, Nov 26, 2004
  7. Help Wanted

    Help Wanted Guest

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= <> wrote:
    >Shel-hed wrote:
    >> Planning on growing a few medicinal herbs? :)
    >> Just make sure that you don't ventilate into the attic for chrissakes.

    You'll rot
    >> the house down.
    >> What is a shock treatment?

    >http://tuberose.com/Graphics/Electroshock.jpg

    Hello,
    Thatwill learn ya to not sit too close to
    yer computer while wearing your sweat band :)

    Help Wanted, Nov 26, 2004