  1. Robert Gray

    Robert Gray Guest

    Any idea when seasons three and four will be released on dvd? Thanks
    Robert Gray, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Robert Gray

    Steve Hanson Guest

    Robert Gray wrote in <>:

    >Any idea when seasons three and four will be released on dvd? Thanks

    Shit how many more seasons of male rape erotica are they going to come
    out with?
    Steve Hanson, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Robert Gray

    jayembee Guest

    Robert Gray <> wrote:

    >Any idea when seasons three and four will be released on dvd? Thanks

    Based on HBO's release pattern -- which is to release subsequent
    seasons a year apart -- I wouldn't expect OZ S3 until January 2004,
    and S5 until January 2005.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Jul 8, 2003
  4. Robert Gray

    Steve Hanson Guest

    mikah wrote in <>:

    >>> Robert Gray wrote in <>:
    >>>
    >>> Any idea when seasons three and four will be released on dvd? Thanks

    >> From: Steve Hanson (Mon, 07 Jul 2003 19:32:09 GMT)
    >> MsgId: <>
    >>
    >> Shit how many more seasons of male rape erotica are they
    >> going to come out with?

    >Six.

    I'd better make some room on my video shelf.
    Steve Hanson, Jul 8, 2003