own sound effects software for own videos

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Netman, Oct 13, 2011.

  1. Netman

    Netman Guest

    Hello!

    I am not a beginner of creating videos in Sony Vegas Pro 9.
    I would like to be a person who will create own sound effects
    that will be used during showing subtitles and intros of my movies.
    My videos are captures of my family life.
    I would like to create such sounds effects which doesn`t fit
    any music instruments. i.e. space flight`s jet, punching etc.
    I don`t want these sound to be such realistic. It would be
    such sounds which are artifiicial/unreal.

    I am looking for a freeware or not freeware software which
    let me create such sound effects that I can use on my movies
    and then upload to youtube web page and earn on them.
    I would like to prevent from youtube problems of copy rights
    that`s why I would like to create such effect by myself to have
    100% fully rights for them.
    I am not a musician so such software should be easy to use,
    but not the easiest one. I can learn it up how to use it.

    Do you know if Sound Forge Pro 10 will be the one I need it?
    http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/soundforge

    Maybe you know some good freeware equivalent for it?

    Is Virtual DJ a software which let me achieve such sounds
    effects? It is freeware. I don`t know what about music rights
    of files creates of Home Basic version of this software.

    Please help me
    Netm.
    Netman, Oct 13, 2011

  2. Netman snuck on to your hard drive to scribble:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I am not a beginner of creating videos in Sony Vegas Pro 9.
    > I would like to be a person who will create own sound effects
    > that will be used during showing subtitles and intros of my movies.
    > My videos are captures of my family life.
    > I would like to create such sounds effects which doesn`t fit
    > any music instruments. i.e. space flight`s jet, punching etc.
    > I don`t want these sound to be such realistic. It would be
    > such sounds which are artifiicial/unreal.
    >
    > I am looking for a freeware or not freeware software which
    > let me create such sound effects that I can use on my movies
    > and then upload to youtube web page and earn on them.
    > I would like to prevent from youtube problems of copy rights
    > that`s why I would like to create such effect by myself to have
    > 100% fully rights for them.
    > I am not a musician so such software should be easy to use,
    > but not the easiest one. I can learn it up how to use it.
    >
    > Do you know if Sound Forge Pro 10 will be the one I need it?
    > http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/soundforge
    >
    > Maybe you know some good freeware equivalent for it?
    >
    > Is Virtual DJ a software which let me achieve such sounds
    > effects? It is freeware. I don`t know what about music rights
    > of files creates of Home Basic version of this software.
    >
    > Please help me
    > Netm.

    Can't help for your creating sounds, but have you considered searching
    for royalty-free sound effects (a.k.a. foleys)?

    --
    -There are some who call me...
    Jim

    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
    - Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')
    James D Andrews, Oct 14, 2011

  3. Netman

    Paul Guest

    Netman wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I am not a beginner of creating videos in Sony Vegas Pro 9.
    > I would like to be a person who will create own sound effects

    Post this question to rec.video.desktop ?

    Paul
    Paul, Oct 14, 2011