OWA in POP3 Service

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?cG1uYXNlZWY=?=, Mar 16, 2007.

  1. Hello All,

    Is it possible to configure Oulook Web Access with windows POP3 Service?
    =?Utf-8?B?cG1uYXNlZWY=?=, Mar 16, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cG1uYXNlZWY=?=

    .rev [MCT] Guest

    You can configure Exchange (not OWA) to allow for POP3 download if that's
    what you were asking.

    --
    ..rev
    ..

    .rev [MCT], Mar 16, 2007

  3. Hello

    I am using the Windows POP3 service as mailing system in my office, we are
    accessing these through Outlook Express, My question is; Is it possible to
    access the mails like Outlook Web Access what we are using in Exchange ?

    I am not asking about the Exchange Server; only about the Windows POP3
    Service.

    =?Utf-8?B?cG1uYXNlZWY=?=, Mar 17, 2007
  4. Outlook Web Access is a Exchange feature. Exchange also includes it's own
    POP3 service.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF4aW0gS2F6YWNoZWs=?=, Mar 17, 2007