    knew of any others of a similar ilk. There is always ebay I know but
    would like to check out others that ppl have had good experiences with.

    Thanks bAZZ

    bAZZ, May 16, 2010

  2. bAZZ

    bAZZ Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > bAZZ wrote:
    > > Hi All
    > >
    > > Over the yeaes I have used DealExtreme for the odd purchase like this
    > > http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.29102 ( landed here for 100
    > > odd NZdollars beats NZ freeview prices :) and was wondering if anyone
    > > knew of any others of a similar ilk. There is always ebay I know but
    > > would like to check out others that ppl have had good experiences
    > > with.
    > >
    > > Thanks bAZZ

    > But folks,
    >
    > Don't buy this expecting to receive Freeview HD - FVHD is terrestrial-only,
    > and this appears to be 'only' a satellite receiver !
    >
    > geoff

    Sure is. Just used it as example of last thing I got. Cant get UHF where
    I live damn it all. Got given a Sanyo HD box for Xmas from relative that
    is useless but have held on to it in hope we may get better with a
    repeater or similar in future. Finger crossed :)

    bAZZ

    bAZZ, May 23, 2010

  3. bAZZ

    Richard Guest

    bAZZ wrote:
    > Hi All
    >
    > Over the yeaes I have used DealExtreme for the odd purchase like this
    > http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.29102 ( landed here for 100
    > odd NZdollars beats NZ freeview prices :) and was wondering if anyone
    > knew of any others of a similar ilk. There is always ebay I know but
    > would like to check out others that ppl have had good experiences with.
    >
    > Thanks bAZZ

    http://www.focalprice.com/
    http://www.qualitychinagoods.com/
    http://www.dealperfect.com/

    http://www.dhgate.com/

    http://www.chinavasion.com/

    Only used chinavasion since DX have pricematched on the other things I
    have wanted that the others were cheaper at.

    Focalprice has very active forums without the obsessive censoring that
    happens on DX

    Richard, May 23, 2010