    trigon Guest

    Overseas websites are not accessible at the moment on clearnet, real problem
    for me since I need to place a bid on ebay before the auction ends.

    trigon, May 19, 2006

  2. trigon

    David Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 22:13:30 +1200, trigon wrote:

    > Overseas websites are not accessible at the moment on clearnet, real problem
    > for me since I need to place a bid on ebay before the auction ends.

    No problems ex Paradise (10:28pm)

    David

    David, May 19, 2006

  3. trigon

    Dave Taylor Guest

    David <> wrote in

    > No problems ex Paradise (10:28pm)
    >
    > David

    Me either and I checked Ebay.
    Using TC Paradise Cable from CHCH.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, May 19, 2006
  4. trigon

    Dave Taylor Guest

    Dave Taylor <> wrote in

    > David <> wrote in
    >
    >> No problems ex Paradise (10:28pm)
    >>
    >> David
    >>

    > Me either and I checked Ebay.
    > Using TC Paradise Cable from CHCH.

    I mean I had no problems, and haven't had any all night.

    --
    Ciao, Dave

    Dave Taylor, May 19, 2006
  5. trigon

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 22:13:30 +1200, in message <446d9a46$>,
    trigon wrote:

    > Overseas websites are not accessible at the moment on clearnet, real problem
    > for me since I need to place a bid on ebay before the auction ends.

    I also saw the same problem (Paradise, owned by Clear).
    It seemed to get progressively worse just before 10pm
    until no overseas sites worked at all.

    I could not even access Paradise's customer help
    site at http://paradise.custhelp.com/ .

    Seems to be better now, though.

    Ralph Fox, May 19, 2006
  6. trigon

    trigon Guest

    "Ralph Fox" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 19 May 2006 22:13:30 +1200, in message <446d9a46$>,
    > trigon wrote:
    >
    > > Overseas websites are not accessible at the moment on clearnet, real

    problem
    > > for me since I need to place a bid on ebay before the auction ends.

    > I also saw the same problem (Paradise, owned by Clear).
    > It seemed to get progressively worse just before 10pm
    > until no overseas sites worked at all.
    >
    > I could not even access Paradise's customer help
    > site at http://paradise.custhelp.com/ .
    >
    > Seems to be better now, though.

    Thanks everyone for the responses, it is working again this morning.

    trigon, May 19, 2006