    sites working fine, nothing else.

    Thank God I don't use these Paradise/Clearnet clowns at home. Retards. I
    want to check my gmail :(
    Nik Coughlin, May 21, 2006

  2. Nik Coughlin

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    Nik Coughlin wrote:
    > Well, as to Trigon's post three days ago, I can't access overseas
    > http. NZ sites working fine, nothing else.
    >
    > Thank God I don't use these Paradise/Clearnet clowns at home. Retards. I
    > want to check my gmail :(

    Additionally the Contact Information and Online Help pages of their website
    are on overseas servers (paradise.custhelp.com) so I can't access those, and
    the Network Status page at Clearnet claims "No known problems to report".
    Nik Coughlin, May 21, 2006

  3. Nik Coughlin

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    Nik Coughlin wrote:
    > Nik Coughlin wrote:
    >> Well, as to Trigon's post three days ago, I can't access overseas
    >> http. NZ sites working fine, nothing else.
    >>
    >> Thank God I don't use these Paradise/Clearnet clowns at home.
    >> Retards. I want to check my gmail :(

    > Additionally the Contact Information and Online Help pages of their
    > website are on overseas servers (paradise.custhelp.com) so I can't
    > access those, and the Network Status page at Clearnet claims "No
    > known problems to report".

    Working now.
    Nik Coughlin, May 21, 2006
  4. Nik Coughlin

    Daniel Nash Guest

    Nik Coughlin wrote:

    >> Additionally the Contact Information and Online Help pages of their
    >> website are on overseas servers (paradise.custhelp.com) so I can't
    >> access those, and the Network Status page at Clearnet claims "No
    >> known problems to report".

    There is no point in even looking at their web site, it's so stale.

    I was getting incomplete Web pages all weekend. I reported to them on
    Sunday that they're status page hadn't been updated since MARCH, despite
    the fact they'd confirmed their engineers were "working on it" on Saturday.

    --
    Daniel Nash
    Daniel Nash, May 22, 2006