    fix?

    TIA

    Chloe

    Chloe, Nov 7, 2004

  2. Chloe

    °Mike° Guest

    View / Text Size ... Adjust to your liking.
    You can also use CTRL+Middle Mouse Scroll button
    to increase/reduce text size.

    On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:03:37 -0000, in
    <cmlkd0$evs$>
    Chloe scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 7, 2004

  3. Chloe

    Chloe Guest

    No Mike, I mean REALLY big fonts, like about 1 letter per page, and I've a
    19" screen! It must be corrupted somewhere.

    Chloe, Nov 7, 2004
  4. Chloe

    °Mike° Guest

    Still, you say that this only happens on SOME pages
    in Internet Explorer, which suggests that it's a setting
    at fault, and not your fonts. Have you tried repairing
    Internet Explorer?

    On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 18:31:35 -0000, in
    <cmlpht$q50$>
    Chloe scrawled:

    >No Mike, I mean REALLY big fonts, like about 1 letter per page,
    >and I've a 19" screen! It must be corrupted somewhere.
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> View / Text Size ... Adjust to your liking.
    >> You can also use CTRL+Middle Mouse Scroll button
    >> to increase/reduce text size.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Nov 7, 2004
  5. Chloe

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 18:31:35 -0000, Chloe wrote:

    >No Mike, I mean REALLY big fonts, like about 1 letter per page, and I've a
    >19" screen! It must be corrupted somewhere.

    What sites?

    What version of IE?

    I think I saw something similar a long time ago, but can't remember what
    is was yet. Maybe a look at the site you have problems with may help.

    Have you tried another browser?

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> View / Text Size ... Adjust to your liking.
    >> You can also use CTRL+Middle Mouse Scroll button
    >> to increase/reduce text size.
    >>

    >> On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:03:37 -0000, in
    >> <cmlkd0$evs$>
    >> Chloe scrawled:
    >>
    >> >Hi group
    >> >Some pages in my Internet Explorer are now appearing in massive fonts

    >which
    >> >overlap with each other and obliterating adjacent words. Anyone know how

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Nov 7, 2004