    Can someone give me some tips on getting more performance from them? I have
    plenty of cooling and heatspeaders on the ram itself.

    Thanks in advance.

    Mark, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Mark

    Night_Seer Guest

    Mark wrote:
    > I have 2, 256mb PC2100 ram sticks, one is double sided and one single
    > side.
    >
    > Can someone give me some tips on getting more performance from them?
    > I have plenty of cooling and heatspeaders on the ram itself.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    You won't get much more performance form them really...nothing worth
    shortening their lifespan for.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Ok. They certainly don't owe me anything :) I just don't want to have to buy
    new ones just yet.

    Mark, Jan 14, 2004
  4. Mark

    Night_Seer Guest

    Mark wrote:
    > Ok. They certainly don't owe me anything :) I just don't want to have
    > to buy new ones just yet.
    >

    > "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail dot com> wrote in message
    >> Mark wrote:
    >>> I have 2, 256mb PC2100 ram sticks, one is double sided and one
    >>> single side.
    >>>
    >>> Can someone give me some tips on getting more performance from them?
    >>> I have plenty of cooling and heatspeaders on the ram itself.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance.

    >> You won't get much more performance form them really...nothing worth
    >> shortening their lifespan for.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Night_Seer

    Are you trying to run them with a CPU with a faster FSB? It should be
    ok until you get that new RAM.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Jan 14, 2004