    if anyone reading this has a little more experience with overburning than I
    do and might be able to assist me. Thank you!

    -Ben
    Ben, Jul 26, 2003

  2. Ben

    Eto Demerzel Guest

    > I'm having some difficulty burning to special "overburnable" CD-R's. They
    > are 90-minute CD's I've ordered from precisioncddvd.com. I've configured
    > Nero correctly... I even followed the advice of only increasing the

    overburn
    > time by two minutes at first, and I still cannot burn more than 700 MB.
    > I've tried just about everything I can think of -- burning at slower

    speeds
    > doesn't make a difference, nor does restarting Nero, etc. I was wondering
    > if anyone reading this has a little more experience with overburning than

    > do and might be able to assist me. Thank you!
    >
    > -Ben

    Hi:

    At first, I advise you that this is a spanish hierarchy
    (es.comp.hardware.cd-rw), so we only use the spanish language. However I'll
    try to answer your question:

    The most important: Is your CD-Recorder able to write more than 700 Mb?
    I think you can check this into Feurio website. If your recorder is into the
    list, go on whith this instructions.

    Into Nero, you have to go to File-Preferences->Expert Features and then
    fill the Maximun CD Length with a value of 90 (in your case you want to
    write a 90' CD)
    You have also to check the option Enable Overburn Disk-at-Once burning.

    Don't loose that you'll can only overburn in DAO mode (Disk at Once),
    with no-multisession, and also without using the Nero Wizard.

    Following all above you'll have no problem

    Well, good luck

    Bye
    Eto Demerzel, Jul 26, 2003

  3. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Thanks! The reason it wasn't working for me was because I was using the
    wizard. Now I've got it working.

    -Ben

    Ben, Jul 26, 2003