    complete over write or just add in win 2000 in a seprate
    partition.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Troy, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Troy

    Brianz Guest

    You'll have to do an installation into separate partition. The setup
    routine for 2k won't allow you to downgrade the XP installations.

    Brianz, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Troy

    kulgan Guest

    You will probably have to reinstall XP after win 2000 if
    you want a dual boot system. Why dont you back up your
    data you want to a seperate HD or cd, Reload windows 2000
    and restore your data. :) Hope this helps
    kulgan, Feb 13, 2004