  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    is there anyone in Irelaand useing this newsgroup

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Guest

    argus Guest

    i depends, why do you ask

    argus, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Guest

    Pat O'Malley Guest

    Sure now why would we be admitting to that, would we be?

    Pat O'Malley, Jul 21, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    mu sixth sence tells me your english!

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    was just asking, have just started on mcse trake and
    trying to hook up with some people local to me. im in
    south east working a helpdesk job.

    Guest, Jul 21, 2004
  6. Guest

    billyw Guest