    I wonder if others get the same number.

    Any cure.

    Rajinder
    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Zoe Walters Guest

    Not quite as many as that, but I'm getting huge volumes of it 'n all...

    Best thing I can think of is to set your Outlook / Outlook Express rules to
    "delete from server" any messages with certain styles of attachments or
    phrases.

    A royal pain in the..... I agree!

    "Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am getting many emails as security update from Microsoft with

    attachments.
    > Many other disguises are used.
    >
    > I wonder if others get the same number.
    >
    > Any cure.
    >
    > Rajinder

    ---
    Zoe Walters, Sep 22, 2003

  3. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt tried to scribble ...

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am getting many emails as security update from Microsoft with
    > attachments. Many other disguises are used.
    >
    > I wonder if others get the same number.
    >
    > Any cure.

    I wonder if you _ever_ actually follow any advice given you previously ?

    From this post it would appear not. Read a few posts / threads / articles
    back a short way, you'll get the answer without having to ask the SAME
    FUCKING QUESTION YET AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN ...

    --
    .............................Paul - xxx
    Paul - xxx, Sep 22, 2003
  4. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Boomer Guest

    Paul - xxx said:

    > Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt tried to scribble ...
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I am getting many emails as security update from Microsoft with
    >> attachments. Many other disguises are used.
    >>
    >> I wonder if others get the same number.
    >>
    >> Any cure.

    > I wonder if you _ever_ actually follow any advice given you
    > previously ?
    >
    > From this post it would appear not. Read a few posts / threads
    > / articles back a short way, you'll get the answer without
    > having to ask the SAME FUCKING QUESTION YET AGAIN, AND AGAIN,
    > AND AGAIN ...

    AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND
    AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND
    AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND
    AGAIN, AND AGAIN.......
    Boomer, Sep 22, 2003
  5. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:23:46 +0100, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

    Oh well that's 2 of 3 now,. How long until the next post where advice is
    also ignored?

    >Hi,
    >
    >I am getting many emails as security update from Microsoft with attachments.
    >Many other disguises are used.

    <snip>

    Me

    P.S If you don't know Ch. Rajinder, check the posting history in 24HSHD.
    why?, Sep 22, 2003
  6. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    slumpy Guest

    Re: Over 900 emails a day IS THIS GUY FOR REAL ??????

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt
    continued:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am getting many emails as security update from Microsoft with
    > attachments. Many other disguises are used.
    >
    > I wonder if others get the same number.
    >
    > Any cure.
    >
    > Rajinder

    Yeah, switch your machine off and burn it.
    Solves two problems in one.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Sep 22, 2003
  7. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as why? continued:

    > On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:23:46 +0100, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
    >
    > Oh well that's 2 of 3 now,. How long until the next post where advice
    > is also ignored?
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I am getting many emails as security update from Microsoft with
    >> attachments. Many other disguises are used.
    >>

    > <snip>
    >
    > Me
    >
    > P.S If you don't know Ch. Rajinder, check the posting history in
    > 24HSHD.

    That comes under the heading 'comedic ignorance' I believe ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Sep 22, 2003
  8. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:53:10 +0100, slumpy wrote:

    >"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >threw back my head and roared with laughter as why? continued:
    >
    >> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:23:46 +0100, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:
    >>
    >> Oh well that's 2 of 3 now,. How long until the next post where advice
    >> is also ignored?
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I am getting many emails as security update from Microsoft with

    <snip>
    >> Me
    >>
    >> P.S If you don't know Ch. Rajinder, check the posting history in
    >> 24HSHD.

    >That comes under the heading 'comedic ignorance' I believe ;-)

    LOL

    Me
    why?, Sep 22, 2003
  9. Re: Over 900 emails a day IS THIS GUY FOR REAL ??????

    "slumpy" <> wrote in message
    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt
    > continued:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I am getting many emails as security update from Microsoft with
    > > attachments. Many other disguises are used.
    > >
    > > I wonder if others get the same number.
    > >
    > > Any cure.
    > >
    > > Rajinder

    > Yeah, switch your machine off and burn it.
    > Solves two problems in one.
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just slumpy

    A typical reply from you slumpy
    Brides Dreams®, Sep 22, 2003
  10. Change your email address.

    --
    Want someone to fix your computer remotely?
    Check out Network info at this site:

    http://www.onecomputerguy.com/tips.htm
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am getting many emails as security update from Microsoft with

    attachments.
    > Many other disguises are used.
    >
    > I wonder if others get the same number.
    >
    > Any cure.
    >
    > Rajinder

    ---
    BananaPannaPoe-, Sep 22, 2003
  11. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Boomer Guest

    BananaPannaPoe- said:

    > Change your email address.

    Ha! You can continue to tell him this for the next few years.
    He's been told a "few" times before.

    <sigh>

    Boomer, Sep 22, 2003
  12. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:11:44 GMT, BananaPannaPoe- wrote:

    >Change your email address.

    Hasn't worked yet. The OP even asked a dozen or so times about which ISP
    to change to since NTL was slow, it even said it changed phone company
    for ADSL.

    That's why I did the P.S. check OP history.

    Me
    why?, Sep 22, 2003
  13. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 19:11:03 +0000 (UTC), Brides Dreams® wrote:

    >"slumpy" <> wrote in message
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt
    >> continued:
    >>
    >> > Hi,
    >> >
    >> > I am getting many emails as security update from Microsoft with
    >> > attachments. Many other disguises are used.
    >> >
    >> > I wonder if others get the same number.
    >> >
    >> > Any cure.
    >> >
    >> > Rajinder

    >> Yeah, switch your machine off and burn it.
    >> Solves two problems in one.

    <snip>
    >A typical reply from you slumpy

    In this case the reply from slumpy, is quite funny.

    It's why I mentioned to check the OPs posting history.
    Or even just this one post
    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&rnum=1
    if that a bit of a mouthfull, the shorter version is
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?S29F619F5

    It's more a case of Rajinder posting the same thing over and over and
    over, then asking again and hardly every replying. After that Rajinder
    asks again a month or so later. Following that after an unspecified
    period of time passes Rajinder asks yet agan.

    Me
    why?, Sep 22, 2003
  14. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    slumpy Guest

    Re: Over 900 emails a day IS THIS GUY FOR REAL ??????

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brides Dreams® continued:

    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I am getting many emails as security update from Microsoft with
    >>> attachments. Many other disguises are used.
    >>>
    >>> I wonder if others get the same number.
    >>>
    >>> Any cure.
    >>>
    >>> Rajinder

    >> Yeah, switch your machine off and burn it.
    >> Solves two problems in one.

    > A typical reply from you slumpy

    Maybe so, but if you'd had the Rajinder Experience you'd know why.
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Sep 22, 2003
  15. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:00:51 +0100, slumpy wrote:

    >"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brides Dreams® continued:

    <snip>

    >>> Yeah, switch your machine off and burn it.
    >>> Solves two problems in one.

    >> A typical reply from you slumpy

    >Maybe so, but if you'd had the Rajinder Experience you'd know why.

    LOL, it just gets funnier and funnier.

    Me
    why?, Sep 22, 2003
  16. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    trout Guest

    Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am getting many emails as security update from Microsoft with
    > attachments. Many other disguises are used.
    >
    > I wonder if others get the same number.
    >
    > Any cure.
    >
    > Rajinder

    So, we meet again.

    Here is all the information you need to set up message rules to stop
    this. Read carefully. Read it again. If you have any questions; read it
    one more time.
    [copied and pasted from 24hrsd posts]

    Ron Martell's Message Rules:

    Where the message body contains 'This is the qmail program'
    or 'Undelivered message to'
    or 'I'm sorry to have to inform you that I wasn't able to deliver your
    message'
    or 'I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message'
    or 'Undeliverable mail to'
    or 'all known security vulnerabilities'
    or 'Undelivered mail to' or 'Undeliverable message to'
    or 'I'm sorry I wasn't able to deliver your message'
    or 'Undeliverable to'
    or 'I'm afraid the message returned below'
    or 'Undelivered to'
    or 'An e-mail delivered to you contained a virus'
    Delete it
    and Stop processing more rules

    °Mike° explains how to use Message Rules:

    Did you read Ron Martell's post? Use that information to
    set up a rule. You do that in OE by choosing:

    Tools / Message Rules / Mail / New.
    Then follow Ron's example. In other words, press:
    'Where the message body contains specific words', then press
    on the blue "Contains specific words" and type the phrases
    that Ron used, pressing 'Add' after each one. When you
    have added them all, press OK, then press (in 2) 'Delete it'
    and 'Stop processing more rules'.

    Enter the name of your rule, and press OK.

    --
    "With appreciation to the original posters."
    trout, Sep 22, 2003
  17. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Buffalo Guest

    If the below is your real email address, it will be picked up by 'spam-bots'
    and you will get tons more.
    Munge it up.

    Buffalo, Sep 22, 2003
  18. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Boomer Guest

    Buffalo said:

    > If the below is your real email address, it will be picked up by
    > 'spam-bots' and you will get tons more.
    > Munge it up.

    He's been told that MANY times. He won't do it!!!!!!

    Boomer, Sep 22, 2003
  19. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    Eugene Kent Guest

    The only trouble is that the message rules just don't work for this latest
    attack.

    Eugene Kent, Sep 23, 2003
  20. Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

    trout Guest

    Eugene Kent wrote:

    > The only trouble is that the message rules just don't work for this
    > latest attack.

    What makes you think that?

    trout, Sep 23, 2003