Outstanding MCT-CTT+ Trainer

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Carlos, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Hi Everyone,

    This is my first time actually posting any type of
    complement for any previous trainers; however, Robin
    Pedrotti, from Advanced Teknowlogy Professionals,
    deserves recognition.

    I am an MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD (VB6 & .NET), done some work
    for BrainBench, Wrox, and GE, and am just starting to
    train. I took his Train-The-Trainer class for MCT and
    CompTIA's CTT+ and was astonished as to how effectively
    he prepared me for my first training class. After
    completing his course, I had enough knowledge to not only
    get my MCT but also get the CTT+ certification; however,
    Robin's course is not only about getting certified and
    goes above and beyond that. Robin succeeded in
    transferring the expertise that has enabled me to create
    an environment conducive to learning for my students.

    Robin's course has laid the groundwork for me to provide
    a quality learning experience for my students, and has
    enabled to bring all of my development to the classroom
    by making training feel like second nature.

    In short, I highly recommend Robin's course for anyone
    new or experienced in training. One of the students had
    several years experience in training and even he found
    Robin's class exceptional. Check him out at www.ctt-
    training.com, and no, I don't work for him, nor received
    compensation for this review... :)

    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Please take your spam elsewhere. This group is not for advertising (real or
    fake).
    --
    Regards,

    Scott Schnoll
    MCT MCSE MCSA MCP+I
    Microsoft MVP
    Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Distilled - ISBN 032124592X
    http://www.e2k3distilled.net
    Exchange 2000 Server: The Complete Reference - ISBN 0072127392
    TNT Software - www.tntsoftware.com
    Microsoft Cluster Server Center - www.nwnetworks.com/cluster.html
    Internet Explorer Security Center - www.nwnetworks.com/iesc.html

    Scott Schnoll [MVP], Mar 1, 2004

  3. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Hi Scott,

    Like I mentioned on my previous post, this was the first
    time I have posted such a note. I posted not to serve as
    spam but because I have found that the MCT certification
    is nowhere nearly regarded as high as the CTT+, and I
    have to say deservedly so after seeing various trainers
    that have only the MCT in action. Even Novell requires
    their trainers to have the CTT+, which is as it should be.

    People pay good money to go to their respective training
    classes and far too many times get MCRs (Microsoft
    Certified Readers) instead of trainers. It is the
    trainer that makes or breaks the class because as a
    student, you are there to get interaction with the
    trainer (Maybe because they're either visual or
    kinesthetic learners); otherwise, you'd pay $50 for a
    book and stay at home to read it which is a lot less
    expensive than 1500-2000 for a class.

    When you find a great trainer, such as Robin, you almost
    feel obligated to get his name out because he is the type
    of trainer that raises everyone's level up a notch. As
    there is not place to give trainers reviews much like you
    do a book review in Amazon, I found this the best media
    to use.

    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 1, 2004
  4. Somewhat hypocritical that your message demanding this guy not post SPAM has
    a signature block advertising fourWebsites and two books, which actually
    takes up more space than your request for him not to post spam. ;-) Kurt

    Kurt Hudson [MVP], Apr 28, 2004