  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)
    Guest, May 24, 2007

  2. Guest

    Yddap Guest

    wrote:
    > Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)

    No China :-(

    --
    Ho
    Yddap, May 24, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)

    No China
    HO Flung Dung, May 24, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)

    Why not, their as welcome as anybody else.

    --
    And the people came forth and said "spread the code":
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    And it was good.
    http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/07/05/24/1341222.shtml
    , May 24, 2007
  5. Guest

    Jan B Guest

    <> schreef in bericht
    > Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)

    This helpdesk is an international one, so even available in the USA.
    ROFLOL
    --
    Jan B
    Jan B, May 24, 2007
  6. Guest

    Guest

    "Jan B" <jan.brul NO @ xs4 SPAM all.nl> wrote:

    ><> schreef in bericht

    >> Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)

    >This helpdesk is an international one, so even available in the USA.

    See we let in the Dutch...

    --
    And the people came forth and said "spread the code:
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0"
    And it was good.
    http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/07/05/24/1341222.shtml
    , May 24, 2007
  7. Guest

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 24 May 2007 13:43:20 -0700, wrote:

    >See we let in the Dutch...

    You didn't get the memo...
    Evan Platt, May 24, 2007
  8. Guest

    Jan B Guest

    <> schreef in bericht
    > "Jan B" <jan.brul NO @ xs4 SPAM all.nl> wrote:
    >

    >><> schreef in bericht

    >>> Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)

    >>This helpdesk is an international one, so even available in the USA.

    > See we let in the Dutch...

    As long as we dont get a dutch treat.... or go dutch...
    Jan B, May 24, 2007
  9. Guest

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 24 May 2007 19:49:14 GMT, <craig.richmond@> wrote:

    >Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)

    It was a long time ago.

    Me
    why?, May 24, 2007
  10. Guest

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 24 May 2007 22:58:13 +0200, "Jan B" <jan.brul NO @ xs4 SPAM
    all.nl> wrote:

    >As long as we dont get a dutch treat.... or go dutch...

    But you Dutch and your commercials are soooo cute...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDyQdXgA5rM
    Evan Platt, May 24, 2007
  11. Guest

    Guest Guest

    > On Thu, 24 May 2007 19:49:14 GMT, <craig.richmond@> wrote:
    >
    >>Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)
    >>

    > It was a long time ago.
    >
    > Me

    Haha.....yes I can certainly do that for you sir...
    Guest, May 24, 2007
  12. Guest

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 24 May 2007 21:13:33 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 24 May 2007 19:49:14 GMT, <craig.richmond@> wrote:
    >
    >>Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)
    >>

    >It was a long time ago.

    And here I've been sending all my money to Nigeria.

    <walks off, muttering darkly>

    >Me

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r
    Mara, May 24, 2007
  13. Guest

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 24 May 2007 21:31:42 GMT, <craig.richmond@> wrote:

    >> On Thu, 24 May 2007 19:49:14 GMT, <craig.richmond@> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)
    >>>

    >> It was a long time ago.
    >>
    >> Me

    >Haha.....yes I can certainly do that for you sir...

    It would only be funny if
    a) You aren't using virgin.net
    b) Not ex NTL.
    c) If you really thought a public international newsgroup not affilated
    with any service provider was your ISP helpdesk.
    d) Haven't figured out your support is --> http://virginmedia.com/help/

    Otherwise just another, oh not NTL again.

    Me
    why?, May 24, 2007
  14. Guest

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 24 May 2007 16:38:33 -0500, Mara wrote:

    >On Thu, 24 May 2007 21:13:33 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>On Thu, 24 May 2007 19:49:14 GMT, <craig.richmond@> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)
    >>>

    >>It was a long time ago.

    >And here I've been sending all my money to Nigeria.
    >
    ><walks off, muttering darkly>

    Tsk Tsk, it's all eastern europe now :)

    >>Me

    Me
    why?, May 24, 2007
  15. Guest

    old man Guest

    I understand your problem you need to format your computer an install
    windows.
    All will be good then

    old man, May 25, 2007
  16. why? wrote:

    > On Thu, 24 May 2007 19:49:14 GMT, <craig.richmond@> wrote:
    >
    >>Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)
    >>

    > It was a long time ago.

    Then they got their independence and wouldn't have anything to do with
    us any more.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, May 25, 2007
  17. Mara wrote:
    > On Thu, 24 May 2007 21:13:33 GMT, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>On Thu, 24 May 2007 19:49:14 GMT, <craig.richmond@> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)
    >>>

    >>It was a long time ago.

    > And here I've been sending all my money to Nigeria.
    >
    ><walks off, muttering darkly>

    Well, at least by now you must be really rich.

    Blinky the Shark, May 25, 2007
  18. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "old man" <> wrote in message
    >I understand your problem you need to format your computer an install
    > windows.
    > All will be good then
    >
    > <> wrote in message
    >> Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)

    What do you mean?.....you do not know what my fault is yet. Reboot and try
    again?
    Guest, May 25, 2007
  19. <> wrote in

    > Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)

    Do you have your installation disc handy?

    --

    "Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione!"
    Bucky Breeder, May 25, 2007
  20. Guest

    Guest Guest

    "Bucky Breeder" <> wrote in
    message news:Xns993B7E6993385DRiVEBYESLY@216.151.153.41...
    > <> wrote in
    >>
    >> Is this helpdesk being outsourced to India? :)

    > Do you have your installation disc handy?
    >
    > --
    >
    > "Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione!"

    Can I take your account number please Sir.
    Guest, May 25, 2007