    It would be worse than the company I worked for - subcontracting military
    parts to Barbados , and didnt want secret info getting out to other
    countries . The idiots .

    Tim Kettring, Apr 4, 2004

  2. > The idiots .

    just about sums it up.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Tim Kettring

    Neil Guest

    "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in news:c4p5pd$2l74ke$1
    @ID-212626.news.uni-berlin.de:

    > subcontracting military
    > parts to Barbados , and didnt want secret info getting out to other
    > countries . The idiots .

    Yes but I would be far more willing to follow the outsourced position and
    take the IT job in Barbados (or Bermuda) than India.

    ;)

    --
    Neil

    Neil, Apr 4, 2004
  4. Naw. Outsourcing doesn't happen...
    The ass-fucking of hard working canadians/americans does, though, but it's
    called cost reduction and exporting.

    "Tim Kettring" <> wrote in message
    > I cant begin to understand how outsourcing to India can lead to a well
    > protected easily recoverable network with all the right permissions to

    only

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 5, 2004
  5. >I cant begin to understand how outsourcing to India can lead to a well
    >protected easily recoverable network with all the right permissions to only
    >the right people .

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3593885.stm

    applicable to the West as a whole.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2004
  6. Tim Kettring

    JaR Guest

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere opined, On 4/5/04 4:34 AM:

    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3593885.stm
    >
    > applicable to the West as a whole.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    LOL! What I've said all along.

    JaR
    Toldja Thug

    JaR, Apr 5, 2004
  7. >LOL! What I've said all along.

    People won't take any notice until it bites them right in the ass....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2004