    here in US would be scripting, and small business applications. My question
    would is what is the outcome? Let all the hardcore programming applications
    go outsource? That's what It seems to be the new trend.
    concern parent, Nov 25, 2004

  2. Anyone understand what is going on in todays application business? Any have
    any comments? suggestions? maybe, move to India?
    concern parent, Nov 26, 2004

  3. concern parent

    UAError Guest

    "concern parent" <>
    wrote:

    >Anyone understand what is going on in todays application business? Any have
    >any comments? suggestions? maybe, move to India?

    That topic has just been around way too many times...

    For Example:
    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&th=e9763602f841928b&rnum=1

    Search google for many more exchanges like that.

    Happy Googling
    UAError, Nov 26, 2004