Outsource to INDIA

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by raman ladhani, Jan 19, 2005.

  1. Why choose INDIA as location for development of your strategic
    products and applications.

    Computer n Electronics Lab, Created a unique report to facilitate the
    idea of Outsourcing to INDIA.

    If you think that you plan to outsource, just make sure that your
    service provide has the following advantages…

    1) Quality and cost benefit edge
    2) Knowledgeable Professionals
    3) Infrastructure
    4) Taxation
    5) Economy

    Please Download the Free Report and have a fair idea why INDIA is the
    best technology partner of the world.

    Outsource to INDIA – Choose CnEL
    Visit www.cnelindia.com/downloads.asp

    Yahoo Chat ID : computer_n_electronics_lab_india
    24 Hour Customer Support :: +91 9820301668
    CnEL INDIA

    http://www.CnELIndia.com

    raman ladhani, Jan 19, 2005

  2. raman ladhani <> wrote:

    > Why choose INDIA as location for development of your strategic
    > products and applications.

    <snip>

    Why indeed.

    BlackEyedSusan, Jan 19, 2005

  3. BlackEyedSusan wrote:
    > raman ladhani <> wrote:
    >

    >>Why choose INDIA as location for development of your strategic
    >>products and applications.

    > <snip>
    >
    > Why indeed.

    For only $14/year you can have a staff of 12 software engineers each
    working 90 hours per week for you, sending spam.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 19, 2005
  4. Rôgêr <> wrote:
    > BlackEyedSusan wrote:
    >> raman ladhani <> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Why choose INDIA as location for development of your strategic
    >>> products and applications.

    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Why indeed.

    > For only $14/year you can have a staff of 12 software engineers each
    > working 90 hours per week for you, sending spam.

    Gateway support?

    BlackEyedSusan, Jan 19, 2005
  5. Compaq would also apply!

    --
    You pretend to talk, we'll pretend to listen.

    If you find a message from myself offensive,inappropriate, or
    disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting,
    complain to me and I will demonstrate.

    Wicked Nickname, Jan 20, 2005
  6. Oh, yes, and be one of the companies receiving complaints about how long it
    takes to connect to tech support to ask a 3-second question with an even
    shorter answer.

    Jack Underwood, Jan 20, 2005
  7. On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:34:15 -0500, Wicked Nickname
    <> wrote:

    > If you find a message from myself offensive,inappropriate, or
    >disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting,
    >complain to me and I will demonstrate.

    Sig!

    Bedwarmer

    --

    You can have my forteinc.com account when you pry it out of my
    cold, dead, hard drive. http://www.forteinc.com

    Governor Swill, Jan 21, 2005
  8. On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 21:35:33 GMT, "Jack Underwood"
    <> wrote:

    >Oh, yes, and be one of the companies receiving complaints about how long it
    >takes to connect to tech support to ask a 3-second question with an even
    >shorter answer.

    That's because we only get one such call a day out on the floor. We
    cherish them and even invite chat if only to make the call last long
    enough to finish notation and logging.

    Bedwarmer

    Governor Swill, Jan 21, 2005
  9. My experiences with Dell tech support say otherwise.

    Jack Underwood, Jan 21, 2005